49-50

Chapter 49 What should I do if my pants fall off again? 

Bo Song sat down opposite her, knowing that although he was asking the black boss, he was actually asking him to reveal his details.

Then he confessed honestly: "Boss Hei is a tyrant here in the West Market. He mainly makes a living by lending loan sharks to the poor, and also collects protection fees from vendors."

But most of the poor people who borrowed loan sharks cannot pay back the loan." Yeah, that's not the amount of interest he earned."

"When the due date was not up, he forced people to use the women and daughters of the family to pay off the debt, and the black boss sent them to the flower house to make money to repay the debt. "If you don't have a woman, then take your son away and put him on the street to rob wealthy strangers."

When he said this, he glanced at Lian Yu, as if to say, "You" are so ostentatious. Rich people from out of town.

Lian Yu looked at him and asked: "Is this how you were paid off? Since you have no parents, who paid you out?"

Bai Song lowered his head and was silent for a long time before speaking again. "Myself."

With a "pop", another walnut cracked. Lian Yu said nothing, waiting for him to continue.

Bai Song looked at the broken walnut shell and continued in a low voice: "Last year, my mother was ill. We sold everything we could at home, but we still couldn't get enough money to buy medicine. In the end, we had to go to the black man. The boss borrowed money to buy medicine for my mother."

"In the end, my mother left..." He didn't look up, but quietly pulled his sleeves and pressed them against his eyes.

"I haven't had a father since I was a child, and I have been living with my mother. After my mother left, Boss Hei took me away and asked me to make money to pay off my debts." It is probably because he thought of his dead mother, and his body was covered with blood.

 Aroused intense sadness.

"Hey, don't cry. I don't have parents either. From now on, you will call me sister and I will raise you. I will make sure you are fat and white." Lian Yu comforted her.

When Bo Song heard that she had no parents, he raised his head and looked at her in surprise.

Looking at this look, she suddenly remembered that she was still a little kid with a body that was smaller than others, so she immediately changed her words: "From now on, you can call me Miss and I will take care of you." 

"You are a man ." Don't cry so much, everyone living in this courtyard has no parents, everyone is the same."

Suddenly she remembered that he was going to use him to deal with Han Zhu in the future, so she couldn't let it slip, she narrowed her eyes and smiled. "But I will find your father soon. Don't worry, I will find you a father in the future."

Bai Song couldn't keep up with the jumping rhythm. He pursed his lips and hesitated for a moment. Still, he said, "Miss, there's no need for that." Is this the same father? Can he just find someone? This young lady is simply weird.

Lian Yu didn't take his rejection seriously. It was originally meant to comfort him: "Let's talk about it later. There may not be any extra good dads to share with you."

Lian Yu suddenly stood up and stared at him. He looked at Bo Song's face for a while, nodded, and murmured: "I'm a little thinner, but this face is still good." To achieve all-round suppression of Han Zhu, the face must be natural ?It can't be worse.

"Let's take you to the next yard to meet my cousin."

After saying that, he jumped over the railing and walked out, beckoning Bai Song with his hand to follow him quickly.