89-90

Chapter 89

The acquaintances in this inn are none other than the Wen Yuan brothers.

Wen Yao came to Rongcheng this time to ask for a meeting with Shen Lantai. Unfortunately, even after such a long delay, Shen Lantai was not able to wait. Today, I met him here. I was very happy and invited him into the side room to discuss important matters.

As for his younger brother Wen Yuan, he had been searching in Chengdu for many days. He had searched almost every inn but could not find Lian Yu. When he was feeling depressed, he suddenly saw the person he longed for. He couldn't control his joy and stepped forward. With one swoop, he will embrace the future daughter-in-law whom he misses so much.

Lian Yu moved his feet slightly and ducked to the side, letting Shen Lanzhi behind him out.

Wen Yuan threw himself firmly into Shen Lanzhi's arms and said aggrievedly: "Do you know, it's so hard for me to find you."

"I'm in the Hou Mansion every day, but I don't see you either. Come to the door, Xiao Yuanzi, where does your suffering come from?" Shen Lan stopped laughing and asked.

After Wen Yuan heard this, he suddenly jumped up from his arms and exclaimed: "Why is it you?"

Shen Lanzhi said: "Who do you think you are?"

"Where is Lian Yu?"

"Go upstairs." Shen Lanzhi said: "Who do you think it is?" Lan Zhi glanced at the roof, "You also know Sister Lian?"

Wen Yuan frowned and said, "What Sister Lian? She is my future wife. You are not allowed to call her that, Huadie."

"Huh?" Shen Lan Zhi glanced at Wen Yuan up and down, raised his eyebrows and said, "My sister can't even look down on my fifth brother, so why would she look down on you, a black guy?"

"You're looking for a fight, aren't you?" Wen Yuan glared at Shen angrily. Lan Zhi, in the past, he only thought he was dark and masculine. In the end, he looked down on Shen Lanzhi, a pinky-smelling butterfly. Now that he has become more careful, blackness has become a sore spot for him.

His appearance was indeed incomparable to that of Zhilan Yushu's fifth prince, and he felt even more worried and angry.

Shen Lanzhi was very aware of his half-baked kung fu, and did not get into any entanglement with him. He ducked upstairs and replied, "When I follow Sister Lian into the Immortal Sect, and I have mastered my magical skills, I will come back and talk to you again." You have a showdown."

From that day on, Shen Lantai and Wen Yao became busy and rarely appeared in the inn.

Lian Yu wanted to play in Chengdu, and Shen Lanzhi, as the only playboy of the Shen family who was not good at business and was proficient in eating, drinking and having fun, stayed by his side all day long, showing the utmost friendship as a landlord. In addition, he also followed Wen Yuan as the money bag and was responsible for settling the accounts.

In this world, people's joys are not connected with each other, and their sufferings are even less connected.

In mid-March, a large number of refugees poured into Chengdu. At first, the government offices were able to provide resettlement, but by the end of the month, more and more refugees were pouring in, and the city had no choice but to close the city gates to keep the refugees out.

However, the number of refugees is increasing, and they are even setting up camp outside the city, building houses, and intending to stay there for a long time.

These people are said to be refugees, but they cannot be regarded as refugees. They brought their families to Chengdu, but they have food, clothing, and even money. Therefore, although the city gate is closed, they live outside the city day and night, living in thatched huts. The simple account actually looks like an outer city.