135-136

Chapter 135

Tian Xian'er has memorized the way up the mountain, Xiao Jiyue pondered in her heart, how to deal with the Ninth Master in advance without anyone noticing, so as to minimize the risk.

"Master Ninth, is everything going well?" A big man with eyes like copper bells came up to him.

"It went well." Wang Li looked at the two girls with their heads hanging down, "Take them to see the boss."

After saying that, he tore off two pieces of black cloth from the hem of his clothes and placed them on their heads to cover their faces. .

The big man with copper bell eyes said in surprise: "How many fat sheep do you have to alert the boss?" "If you are asked to go, you go, it will be your benefit." Wang Li glanced at the other four people warningly ?, "You are in the stockade, please be restrained."

The four of them shut up obediently. Naturally, they did not dare to publicize this matter of seducing a woman in private.

The big man said: "Let's go."

Several people were immediately pushed towards the village.

With his sight blocked, Xiao Jiyue immediately released his ear power, covering the entire village.

...

The Ninth Master actually turned around, entered the mountain road again, and walked down the mountain.

The good news is that it won't be exposed for the time being, but the bad news is that it can't be killed once and for all.

Xiao Jiyue counted and found that there were 332 people in the village. Judging from their breathing, they were all strong men with plenty of energy and blood.

They were taken all the way to a lobby door, where a guard stretched out his hand to stop them. The big man negotiated politely: "These are the newly caught sheep. Send them to the boss to take a look." "You bother the boss with such a trivial matter. You don't want to kill me..."

A bandit quietly said After pulling off the black cloth on Xiao Jiyue's head, revealing her true face, the guard's second half of his sentence was stuck in his neck. He was stunned for a moment, his face turned red, and he changed his words: "Am I coming in now? Go and report to the Headmaster."

Not long after, the guard trotted out of the lobby and called, "The Headmaster has summoned you to come in."

Xiao Jiyue and the other four people tied their hands and were pushed in. Go, the black cloth on Feishuang's head was also taken off.

There is a big Chinese character "righteousness" hanging in the middle of the hall, and a huge chair is placed under it. The chair is covered with a piece of colorful tiger skin. The tiger's head is wrapped around one side of the back of the chair. Looking down the hall, the tiger's tail hangs down at the feet.

A man with thick eyebrows and rugged muscles was lying on a tiger-skin chair, with one leg raised and dangling on the armrest. He held a knife in one hand and a square stone in the other. The knife was on the stone. It was grinding up and down, making a harsh tingling sound.

When he heard people coming in, he didn't raise his head, still staring at the gleaming knife in his hand, "stab it" "stab it".

There were ten chairs lined up on each side of the hall. At this time, there were only three people sitting on the chairs near the front, looking out against the light.

At first, because Xiao Jiyue and others walked in with the light behind their backs, they couldn't see clearly for a while.

As they got closer, everyone's faces gradually became clearer. The three of them gasped at the same time, causing the boss on the tiger seat to stop what he was doing and look up.