113-114

Chapter 113 Leaving

Lian Yu. After waking up that day, he seemed to be a different person. He didn't like to laugh or move. He lazily leaned on a deck chair in the corridor all day long, looking at the sky and the mountains. Water does not speak to people.

When others talked too much, she just said "hmm" slightly, but her brows furrowed slightly, as if she was annoyed by the noise.

After this happened too many times, no one came to her anymore.

Meng Zeshen brought the brown medicinal soup, three bowls a day, and she drank it slowly, obediently and with a cold detachment.

She didn't seem to feel the bitterness. She drank slowly and gracefully. She waited until the last drop was gone. She never touched the small plate of preserves that Meng Zeshen stretched out. She just shook her head and put the medicine bowl back on the small table.

Meng Zeshen picked up the medicine bowl and just turned around when a clear voice came from behind.

"Bo Song, when will you come back?" Lian Yu asked.

"Can we arrive tomorrow?" Meng Zeshen replied.

"Okay." Lian Yu's eyes were still staring blankly at the sky and the mountains.

In fact, what she was looking at was not the sky or the mountains, but the distant Huainan behind the mountains.

"I'm leaving."

Meng Zeshen stared at her and asked, "Where to go?"

"You know."

Meng Zeshen said softly, "I'll take you back."

Lian Yu said lightly: "No, that's it. Let Lian Yu stay in Shuobei, Xiao Jiyue is going back."

Meng Zeshen: "Do you know how deep the water in Huainan is? Do you want to go back alone?"

"That is my business and has nothing to do with Mr. Meng." Lian Yu Looking at him with a cold face, "I'm just informing you, not discussing with you." "You don't recognize your cousin so soon?" Meng Ze stared deeply into her eyes, trying to see through them. The soul inside is normal.

"Are you?" Lian Yu raised her slender eyebrows.

"Didn't you ask for it yourself?" Meng Zeshen laughed angrily at her, and gave her time to adapt, and finally she got used to this result.

"Oh, then I won't beg you now." A smile appeared on her lips, but there was no smile at all in her eyes, "Second Young Master Meng." "What, are you trying to end the relationship?" Meng Ze said with a deep smile, The smile also didn't reach his eyes.

"What, can't you?" Lian Yu raised her head and looked at him.

"Lian Yu, do you think I'm too good to you and you think I'm a good person?" Meng Zeshen leaned over and pinched her chin, looking into her eyes.

"So without my brother, will even the Second Young Master Meng from Zhilan Yushu come to bully me?" Lian Yu raised his head stubbornly and put his chin into his hand, without resisting, but the warm tears, But it slipped out of the corner of her eyes.

That fragile yet stubborn face stabbed Meng Zeshen in his heart.

The next moment, before he could take back his hand, Lian Yu had already tilted to the side and fell off the recliner, as if he had been pushed deeply by Meng Ze.

She leaned on the ground and exclaimed, causing everyone in the yard to look at this place.

"How could you do this to me?" She raised her head and asked him with tears in her eyes, as if he had been greatly wronged.