13-14

Chapter 13: Sentiment

The next day, the Wu Mansion sent someone to send a box of jewelry to Miss Yunliu to apologize.

After Rong's mother handed the box over, Yunliu took a look at it and put it casually on the dressing table, letting Huang Ying continue to dress her up.

Rong's mother's big eyes turned around and over on the box, but she was not ready to leave. She chatted with Yunliu, "Thanks to the help of the new Chief Master Fu about what happened last night." Yunliu said. 

"In the future, with Mr. Fu in Puzhou, we can do business in peace and harmony." Rong's mother continued, "I'm going to invite Mr. Fu to come over in the next two days. You can go over and play a few pieces of music for him alone. Let's thank Mr. Fu properly. What do you think?" Liu nodded slightly in agreement.

Yunliu naturally wanted to see Fu Heng again. She was happy in her heart, but she didn't show it on her face. She just pursed her lips and replied: "Mom can make the decision, I will do it myself. There is nothing wrong with it."

"Well, I know that you have always been smart and worry-free." As she spoke, her eyes were still glancing at the jewelry box.

Yunliu sneered in her heart, stretched out her hand to open the box again, took out an emerald peacock hairpin and a bunch of red gold and ruby ​​necklaces, then pushed the box up again, handed it to Rong's mother's hand, and said with a smile: "Mom Take the rest back and put the pressure on the sisters in the courtyard!"

Rong's mother took it back neatly, with a smile that almost reached behind her ears, and praised: "Then I'll thank you for them first."

Take it. When she got the things, she swayed her strong body and walked out.

When I walked to the peonies in the yard, I happened to bump into Lian Yu who came in from outside.

Lian Yu was outside just now and listened to their conversation from beginning to end. At this time, she deliberately stared at the jewelry box in Rong's mother's hand and asked curiously: "What good thing is mom holding in her hand?"

Rong's mother said She quietly put the box back in her hand and said with a smile: "There's nothing. Where did you come back from?"

Lian Yu thought to herself, "Oh, this is trying to change the subject!" That won't work, she said with a smile: "Sister Yunliu has a jade earring. It fell in the front lobby last night. I will help her find it."
Before Rong's mother could say anything, she rolled her eyes, and then added: "The girl in front said that the Wu family sent a box of jewelry to Sister Yunliu as an apology." 

She pointed at the box in front of her with her little finger, and asked, "Is it this one? Then how did my mother get from my sister's room?" 

Has the box been taken out? Is it because my sister refuses to accept it? That person named Wu is really hateful. It's understandable that my sister doesn't want to accept their apology."

"Mom, give me this box, and I will help you persuade my sister. My sister loves me the most. I will definitely be able to persuade her." Lian Yu stared at the box seriously, like a warrior ready to rush to the battlefield at any time with it in her arms.

Mother Rong coughed, glanced at Lian Yu and said: "No, your sister Yunliu has already accepted the apology. People like us still have to make money with her. You can think of trying to persuade Yunliu at such a young age. It is very rare."

She raised her other hand, opened the box in her hand, took out a round and beautiful South Sea pearl and stuffed it into Lian Yu's hand, and said: "This is what your sister Yunliu distributed to the courtyard. The other sisters were shocked. You got Yunliu's jewelry today. Don't forget your sisters when you get rich in the future."