111-112

Chapter 111: Coma

Meng Zeshen picked up Lian Yu, got off the green tiles on the roof, and walked towards Xiaofeng Tower.

The girl in his arms is very light and soft, which is different from the sharp and hard character of the sword.

Lian Yu leaned in unconsciously, with her face close to Meng Zeshen's chest, finding a more comfortable position, and murmured: "Brother." Meng Zeshen heard these two words clearly, and he paused with a gentle touch under his feet

. His eyes darkened.

When I started again, the lingering feeling in my heart that had been lingering all night had completely dissipated.

Is he still the young man dressed in frost, clear wind and bright moonlight, who is at ease far away from the world of mortals?

That thought that shouldn't have occurred disappeared in the evening breeze of this spring day, and disappeared in that "brother".

Arriving at the entrance of Xiaofeng Tower, Feishuang came out to greet him, glanced at Lian Yu who was sleeping in his arms, and said, "Mr. Meng, give it to me." As he said that, he

stretched out his arm.

Meng Ze stared deeply for a moment, then handed Lian Yu over and said: "After she drinks, ask the maid to cook a bowl of hangover soup and feed it to her to drink." Feishuang said "

hmm" and hugged her . Lian Yu turned around and entered Xiaofeng Tower.

Meng Zeshen raised his head and looked at the bright moon in the sky.

The fifteenth moon is as bright as a silver plate, and the shadows on it are like palaces and osmanthus trees, and there is no jade rabbit anywhere.

The night wind lifted his hair, wrapped it around his ears, and stuck it to his face. Only then did he suddenly realize that the hairband was still in Lian Yu's hand.

Looking back, he glanced at the dimly lit Xiaofeng Tower from a distance, then turned and walked towards the backyard.

Passing by a small pond, I picked up the little fox that was squatting on the rocks beside the pond playing with the koi, held it in my arms, and continued walking forward.

Han Zhu, who was also squatting by the pool, watching the fox tease the fish, got up and followed him: "Master, are you back? Lian, no, where is my cousin?" "Asleep." Meng Zeshen tilted his head and glanced at him faintly, "I understand. Have you behaved yourself?"

Han Zhu chuckled twice and said, "Sir, my cousin is getting more and more beautiful."

Meng Zeshen looked at him calmly, waiting for him to continue.

Hanzhu smiled and said, "Young master, you have to be careful. Don't let the fat water flow into the outside? It's a human field."

"What a mess." Meng Zeshen scolded lightly and continued to walk forward, "She is only fourteen years old now. "

Fourteen years old is not young anymore." Han Zhu chased after him, "Master, don't you know that that black boy from Yupingshan has been writing letters to his cousin for so many years?"

"Each time he sent precious jade along with the letter, he also said that he had collected a room full of treasures, waiting for Miss Cousin to taste and select, and to donate them to the Heavenly Master." "Miss Cousin also wrote back to him . 

Then, praise him for his prowess, praise him for his intelligence, praise him for his sincerity, saying, "He will definitely get what he wants." "Who doesn't know what he wants to get? What is this black boy thinking?"