79-80

Chapter 79 

There are three carriages. The first carriage in front is occupied by the patient Meng Zeshen and the shady old man Li? The one in the middle is filled with Feishuang, and there is another carriage in the back filled with food and clothing. It's all Miss Luo's intention?

In this case, three people were needed to drive the car. Han Zhu, Bai Song, and Zhong Ping sat in a row in front of the car and whipped their horses. There were seven people in the group, and only Lian Yu was riding a horse outside.

The sky was blue and the sun was high. It was a fine day, but it was very cold. Even the three people driving the car were wrapped in heavy blankets.

In the carriage, a small brass stove was burning, and in the stove was silver bone charcoal, which was highly valued and rare.

Li Chengji took off the small copper pot on the stove, brewed a cup of hot tea and handed it to Meng Zeshen who was standing aside. He poured himself another cup, smelled the tea, and said with a smile: "Good thing? Ah, good thing? Luo Tianxiong is such a vulgar thing? I will give birth to a girl who will enjoy it."

Meng Ze turned a page of the book in his hand, and thinking of Luo Qiyun's lustful look, he chuckled and said, "Indeed, she will enjoy it." Although his words and deeds were ridiculous. These are, but she is a truly genuine woman, and she is the only one in the world.

Suddenly, he thought of another woman who lusted after men, Princess Yongshou in Yunjing, and his emotions disappeared, and his face suddenly turned cold.

Meng Zeshen's change was not noticed by his roommate Li Chengji, who was lifting a corner of the car curtain to look out.

There are many knots in a person's life. Once you get into them, you will only feel that the road ahead is dark and hopeless.

But if one day, I take a step back and think about it, the world is vast again, and I can walk freely and freely.

Is this what Lee Seung-ki is like today? He is no longer obsessed with the height of the temple, nor is he obsessed with holding the power of the building. He suddenly realizes that the sea and sky are vast, and there are still many things worth doing in life.

Ahead, Lian Yu, who was exploring the road, came back on horseback. She was dressed in red and was as red as fire. She held a black riding whip high in her hand. Even though they were still some distance away, Lian Yu's laughter could be heard.

The person slowly came closer, and the sun shone directly on her face. The smile on her face was brighter than the sun.

Li Chengji thought to himself, how wonderful, such a vivid life, why should we live by the secular rules.

If he had been in the same state of mind as he is now and allowed his youngest daughter to learn martial arts instead of being imprisoned in the embroidery building to learn embroidery, would she have had some chance of surviving this unexpected incident?

The horse whizzed by without anyone stopping. Lian Yu's laughter came from behind, "Zhong Ping, give me a bottle of wine."

Zhong Ping sat in the front room of the carriage, reached behind him, and took out a small jug and threw it to Lian Yu who was on the horse. He smiled and said: "Miss Cousin, take a few sips to warm yourself up, but don't be greedy for too much and get drunk."

Lian Yu shook the delicate little jug in her hand. She smiled and said, "You can't get drunk with such a small amount."

Such exquisite things were naturally prepared by Luo Qiyun, so the wine inside was naturally good.