71-72

Chapter 71 You like the feeling of restraint.

However, Lian Yu did not go crazy this time. She just lowered her eyes, pretending to be sad, and took advantage of this step to escape.

Luo Qiyun looked and looked again and again, but her hands were covered tightly with no intention of letting go.

Luo Tianxiong took it upon himself, pulled off Luo Qiyun's hand, and said, "Good girl, do you want to suffocate dad to death? Did dad offend you again? Did you hide some good wine and not give it to dad to drink?" 

"That's okay. No, dad is determined to drink today, so he wants to get drunk and relieve his worries." He didn't seem to notice Lian Yu's depression, and walked to the small stove in front of the pavilion to warm the wine.

The little maid cleverly poured a glass of warm wine and offered it to him.

Luo Tianxiong took it, raised his head and drank it all in one gulp, smacking his mouth with his mouth, and laughed loudly and said: "Good wine! Good wine! My Yun'er will enjoy it." He glanced at the

red plum and saw it again. The actor in white clothes shouted: "What are you doing hanging back? Why don't you come up? Come and sing a little tune to cheer up. There is no music for drinking, and the fragrance is reduced by half." 

The actor in white clothes slowly came forward and bowed, glanced at Luo Qiyun, and started singing babblingly again.

Lian Yu lowered her head and stepped forward to say goodbye: "It's getting late. Ayu has been out for a long time. It's time to go back. Just say goodbye to Commander Jie and Sister Yun here." "How did you..." Luo Qiyun originally wanted to ask. She?, why are you leaving so soon? Did it make you sad, but you are afraid of touching her? She went crazy and stopped midway.

Lian Yu smiled softly: "Sister Yun, don't keep me here. I'm going back too late. My cousin should be worried."

Yes, yes, how could you? Let a beautiful man worry. A beautiful man's little heart needs to be patiently cared for. of.

In Miss Luo's eyes, all beautiful men deserve careful care, but the degree of care they need naturally depends on her mood.

For example, now, she felt that although Lian Yu's cousin was a scumbag, he could still be a little eye-catching, so she paid some attention to him.

She smiled warmly and said, "Yes, how can I make Mr. Lantai worried? Just wait a minute."

She turned around and called, "Aster, go cut off a deer leg and give it to Miss Xiao."

Aster whispered in her heart. Muttering, with a smile on his face, he trotted to the kitchen, picked up a plump deer leg, and then led Lian Yu out from the west side passage.

She just said it, Miss Xiao didn't even have to lie, her own lady came to rush to leak the money, and exchanged the shortbread for twenty copper coins for a deer leg worth a hundred taels, which was almost the same as robbing it in the open.

But this is Miss Xiao's ability. It would be great if one day she has such ability, so she chose the fattest and largest deer leg for Miss Xiao.

After exiting the gate of the government office, Lian Yu rode on the black wind monster, took the deer leg from Aster, and galloped away amid the overly enthusiastic smile of the little maid.

In the garden, under the hexagonal pavilion, the wicker chair that Lian Yu had just sat on was removed and replaced with a sturdy rosewood Taishi chair.

Luo Tianxiong's plump body was squeezed into that chair, and he looked extremely aggrieved. He sighed: "People from the South are not open-minded, and even a chair is too crowded to fit."