105-106

Chapter 105 Yunhui Mountain

Yunhui Mountain is located sixty miles west of Shuozhou City. It has rugged mountain roads, deep forests, and luxuriant trees. It is shrouded in clouds and mist all year round, and is infested with wild beasts. There are also many poisonous weeds in the mountain, so there are few people coming and going.

There are many poisonous herbs and medicinal herbs in this mountain, as well as hot spring water veins, which is very suitable for a reclusive doctor like Tao Xiyun to live.

Tao Xiyun's residence is halfway up the mountain. There are several spacious wooden houses built against the mountain. There is a large courtyard in front of the door. In the courtyard, there are shelves set up to dry various medicinal materials. Several servants are interspersed among them, turning them over. Medicinal materials in bamboo dustpan.

The winding stream bypasses the yard, and a wooden pavilion is built on it, half on the bank and half in the water. People sit on it and can hear the gurgling water and the tinkling of the mountain stream. Hang it freely on the top of the entrance. A wooden sign with the words "Tingshui Xuan" written in small black seal script.

When they arrived, Tao Xiyun was sitting in the Tingshui Pavilion reading a book. The white gauze hanging outside the pavilion was gently blown by the breeze, and people disappeared and appeared in it.

Looking from a distance, he is really 70% similar to Meng Ze.

After several people dismounted, he had already turned the wheelchair by himself, came out of Tingshui Pavilion, and came towards them.

His face was sickly pale, his cheeks were sunken, he was wearing plain clothes, and he was sitting in a wheelchair, which still gave people the feeling of being out of shape.

However, his eyes were clear and gentle, and he looked at them with a faint smile on his lips. You can imagine that he was also a jade-like young man when he was young.

Meng Zeshen walked a few steps behind him, pushed his wheelchair for him, and walked into the yard: "Uncle, how are you these days?"

Tao Xiyun said with a smile: "My body, if it doesn't get ruined, is already safe. Okay. I haven't seen you for a few years, and Xiao Shen'er has grown into an adult."

Meng Zeshen said: "I will already be an adult when I leave. Uncle, don't call me Xiao Shen'er anymore." "Okay, stop shouting, Ah Shen." Tao Xiyun laughed happily, and the two of them had already walked to the courtyard, "Did you bring friends this time?" 

"Dad——" Lian Yu rushed over. Come, scream and pounce on Tao Xiyun. The cry is so shrill and melodious that it echoes from the mountain, and also attracts the servants who are drying medicinal herbs to quietly look this way.

Meng Zeshen pressed Lian Yu's forehead with his palm, stopped her, and yelled: "Speak carefully." Lian Yu was forced to stop, grabbed Tao Xiyun's sleeve that was hanging on the armrest of the wheelchair, and called out: "Dad~ "

Tao Xiyun looked at her with a smile and said: "Don't be anxious, sit down in the room and talk slowly."

Several people entered the room, and a servant came over and served hot tea to everyone and exchanged greetings. After this sentence, only Meng Zeshen and Lian Yu were left in the room before they began to talk about this matter.

Tao Xiyun asked gently: "Girl, how do you say this?"

Lian Yuxuan burst into tears: "Dad, do you really not remember the romantic debt you left in Jiangnan?"

Tao Xiyun turned his head to look at Meng Zeshen. , the look in his eyes indicated, didn't the letter say that it's OK, I'll help you with the process? Why is it that he was given such a big hat when he first came up?