171-172

Chapter 171 Exchange

Qin Shilian picked up a small black flag and blocked the entrance to the mountain road, asking: "Is the news accurate?"

Xiao Jiyue moved another yellow flag and landed it where the black flag had been. The yellow flag that initially retreated into the mountain road turned around and surrounded the black flag. "There is news from Yunjing, and there is news from Hedong." ."

"Xiang Ji has now left Jinzhou for Yunjing. Given his management and ambitions in Yunjing, he will not leave his nest and leave for Yunjing until a critical moment. Our own information may not be enough. It's accurate, but the direction of the puzzle is definitely wrong."

"He entered Beijing this time and will probably not return to Jinzhou again."

Qin Shilian called Xiao Jiyue to sit down on the low couch in front of the window. While making tea, he said: "This does give Hebei a chance to breathe. Xiangji's important troops will definitely move west now, keeping an eye on Yunjing. Henan Road is being attacked again." Chen Qi stole his home, and his troops are about to withdraw to defend the south. Now only the Liaodong Army is left. Hong Geng seizes the opportunity, maybe he can survive this crisis."

"Time is also luck."

Xiao Jiyue held the tea cup and said with a smile: "It seems that there is a lot of luck in this world. When the Zhao Dynasty's luck goes down, others' luck rises. Not only Hebei, but also Chen Qi is also lucky. If we don't catch up with this moment, Hedong waits and watches while Henan launches the Northern Expedition, whether his group of rebels can invade Henan is another matter."

"If he wants to return to Qingzhou, we will help him return to Qingzhou and pass through Henan to clear the way for us."

Dark clouds were billowing outside the window, the sky was very low, and the light was dimming. Qin Shilian reached out to push the window open, and a cold wind rushed in instantly, carrying the smell of dust. A heavy rain was about to come, but the soldiers on the school field were still there. Training will not stop because of wind, sand or rain.

The Zhao Dynasty is about to enter its darkest stage. The few people standing at the center of the storm have seen it clearly, and they are all preparing to fight in the storm and become the last one. ?The god who ushered in the dawn.

However, more people will only become a speck of dust under the storm, blown away by the wind and washed away by the rain. This fate cannot be seen through, and one cannot help but feel it.

Qin Shilian glanced at the layer of dust covering the tea, raised his hand, poured the tea in the cup out of the window, and said calmly: "The old ship has decayed. It was broken and then stood up."

Suddenly, a fast horse came through the wind and sand, and stopped in the open space in front of the house. A guard of the Xiao Mansion jumped off the horse, knelt outside the door, and shouted: "Report, urgent message."

"Come in."

The guard opened the door and walked in quickly, holding a letter in his hands and delivering it to Xiao Jiyue: "Miss Qizhen, Mr. Xiao asked his subordinates to deliver the news from Hebei immediately."

Xiao Jiyue took the letter in his hand and slowly opened it: "Go down and rest."

Qin Shilian watched from the open window as the guard who delivered the message walked out, picked up the horse, and walked to the stable.

Big raindrops fell suddenly, making wet pits on the ground and dots on the soldiers' clothes.

A gust of wind blew, and the rain suddenly became heavy. The soldiers were still practicing. Every time they stepped on it, countless mud splashed up. Their clothes were soaked by the rain and stuck to their bodies, but every knife and every shot made no difference. No? Discount.