161-162

Chapter 161 Hurt each other

Feishuang saw the people chasing after her, holding sticks, shouting, and showing their teeth and claws. They didn't have weapons in their hands, and they didn't look like extremely vicious criminals, so she pulled out a long sword from his back and threw it, nailing it. In front of several people's feet, scare them.

When several people paused, the man in front who shouted for help quickly ran towards Feishuang as if he had received a savior?

Feishuang's horse was already galloping in the direction they were running, so the two phases quickly met each other. Feishuang reined up his horse and stopped between them, wanting to ask about the whole story before making a decision.

As soon as the horse stopped, I saw a few people holding sticks on the opposite side. Their arrogance suddenly dropped a lot. Look at the wooden sticks in their hands, then look at the sword in Feishuang's hands, and the two followers behind her. With the knife in his hand, he discussed in a low voice: "We have knives and swords, but we can't defeat them."

"If you can't beat me, what are you waiting for? Run."

"You're taking advantage of this little brat."

Several people instantly scattered into the surrounding mountains and forests. The whole process was so fast that Feishuang didn't wait to ask a word.

Feishuang was startled for a moment, then turned around to look at the man on the ground. In the cool autumn wind, he was only wearing a thin white undershirt. The clothes had been torn, one by one. Hanging on the body, wearing it is worse than not wearing it.

What the tattered clothes couldn't cover was the whip marks all over his body, and the blood marks on his fair skin were shocking and pitiful.

However, Feishuang's eyes were pure and calm, without any fluctuation. She said calmly: "They have run away, you can leave."

"Thank you very much, girl, for saving my life. Please take me with you, girl. I really have no way to survive."

"Huh?" Feishuang looked at him quietly.

Naturally, this man was pretending to be Jinglin, and the gangster chasing him was hired by him with money, but the injuries on his body were real.

He threw himself in front of Feishuang and pulled the wounds on his body. Yizhen groaned and screamed, and begged tremblingly: "My hometown was attacked by bandits, and my parents were killed. I just I survived alone, so I came to Dongshan County to seek refuge with my uncle. Who knew that my uncle, whom I hadn't seen for many years, turned out to be a gambler. Not only did he cheat me out of all the money I had, but he also He took me out. Now that he has escaped, these people came to arrest me with papers and wanted to sell me to a small shop in Jiangdu City to pick up customers."

"Men? Can we pick up guests?" Feishuang asked in surprise.

Jing Lin's face turned red with embarrassment, and she lowered her head slightly, as if she was ashamed, but she exposed a section of her fair neck just right.

Feishuang glanced at him, raised his head and looked at the two followers following him with questioning eyes.

The two people knew that she had only been in Jiangdu City for a short time and that she was a girl. They replied with evasive eyes: "If...we can pick her up, we have some handsome men in Jiangdu City who are doing this."

"Oh, so? That's it?" Feishuang nodded.

Jinglin quickly cried and said: "Please, girl, please sit down and take me away. I am willing to serve the girl as a slave. As soon as the girl leaves today, those people will come again. I am really worried." There is no way out."