87-88

Chapter 87

The two people came forward and saw that the tombstone had been replaced by a brand new one. The inscriptions on it, the iron paintings and the silver hooks were very impressive. They all recognized that it was Meng Zeshen's calligraphy, and Lian Yuzheng was wondering what kind of tombstone he would exchange for for being so good.

Just when he heard it, Shen Lantai shouted: "What are you doing?"

Meng Zeshen turned around and saw the two people appearing together, and said calmly: "Since there is no engagement, the inscription on this inscription needs to be changed. You are very busy. I'll do it for you, no need to thank you."

Lian Yu heard this and looked at it carefully. Sure enough, the words "loved wife" and "husband: Shen Lantai" on the inscription had disappeared. The new system It is exactly the same as the one next to Xiao Jichuan.

She secretly breathed a sigh of relief in her heart. It turned out that there was no engagement. Suddenly, he felt how relieved he was. Shen Lantai's attitude had completely proved that she was not Xiao Jiyue at all. So whether Xiao Jiyue is engaged or not, what does it have to do with her.

It doesn't matter if he is a cousin or not, this golden thigh still needs to be hugged.

When one day her identity is exposed and Meng Zeshen is disgusted, she will have a new backer to defect to. Cunning rabbit has three holes, she is so smart.

How can someone hang from a tree? Of course you have to plant a forest first.

It was really difficult for the little poor girl to find a home. By this time, she no longer felt it was necessary.

People can't always dwell on the past, they have to look forward.

She now has a father, a cousin, Feishuang, many people, and many things to do, so why bother worrying about who she is? She is just Lian Yu, and she is very good.

Maybe she was originally one of thousands of orphans, just like her before.

Her thoughts were flying around here, and the other two people had already started to fight.

"Go on!" The two shouted in unison, and a bamboo basket containing ghost coins and a thick and large writing brush flew towards her.

Lian Yu stretched out her hand to catch it. Meng Zeshen and Shen Lantai were already fighting. Neither of them used their weapons. They were using their bare hands to avoid the tombs and move through the mountains and forests.

"You want to? Mind your own business." Shen Lantai punched out and shouted.

Meng Zeshen made a move to block it, and said leisurely: "What I am willing to interfere with is naturally not nosy. I can only blame you for your poor brain." 

"A personal attack, right?" Shen Lantai said angrily, "Meng Er, you What a waste."

"Pig brain." Meng Zeshen replied, thinking that if Lian Yu was left to him, he might not be able to take good care of him. How could Xiao Jichuan choose such a husband for his sister?

In front of the tombstone a fire was lit, and the red flame illuminated Lian Yu's face. She was enjoying the fight between the two with an amused expression, and was savoring in her heart whose move was better.

All the coins in the bamboo basket have been poured into the fire, and now the writing brush is lying quietly inside.

Lian Yu's eyes were staring at the mountains and forests, and her fingers were not idle. She picked up the gold foil paper and folded the gold ingots over and over, saying: "I will probably not come over to give you money every day in the future, but you don't have to worry. If you don't have money to spend, just spend it as hard as you can. I'll leave dad here and ask him to come over and give you money on the first and fifteenth day of every month."