143-144

Chapter 143: Lanqingyuan

April 11, late at night.

Princess Mansion, Lanqing Courtyard.

Tonight, Princess Yongshou stayed at the Yanzhu Pavilion of Young Master Jinglin. Xue Qing served there, and after the two of them fell asleep, she returned to her courtyard under the moonlight.

He did not carry a lantern and walked alone under the silver light of the moon. The spring night wind blew gently across his cheeks, but his heart seemed to be filled with ice, as cold as bone marrow.

There are no lamps in the Love Courtyard, so on days when the princess doesn't come, it will be dark here.

He likes this kind of darkness, which can hide all the filth and filthiness and give him a moment to breathe.

The attendants had already gone to sleep. He opened the door alone, walked in, turned around and closed the door.

There was someone in the room, and he immediately put away his loneliness. In the darkness, he walked slowly and leisurely towards the candlestick, picked up the candlestick on the stand, and said with a chuckle: "I have kept you waiting for a long time."

"Stab!" The flames ignited, but the man did not say a word.

Xue Qing was not anxious to take a look, and slowly lit the gold-rimmed cloud candle on the bronze crane platform. He waved his jade hand gently, and the fire was extinguished.

He put the extinguished fire stick back to its original position and then slowly turned around.

Xiao Jiyue changed her appearance, dressed in black men's clothing, and was sitting on the chair behind his desk, looking at him quietly.

This man is infinite in meaning and charming, neither feminine nor frivolous. Every move he makes is a painting of its own, elegant and gentle.

He seems to know how to exude his charm and attract the attention of others, especially women.

"I wonder what this girl is doing when she comes to visit late at night?" Xue Qing walked to another candlestick and lit the cloud candle.

Xiao Jiyue's eyes were stunned for a moment, then continued to stare at him.

Xue Qing smiled and said: "I'm confused, where did you see it?"

"It's okay to tell the girl, it's bones. Women's bones are different. If you have touched countless women's bones like me, You can also see the bones."

He came over, leaned against the desk, and stared into Xiao Jiyue's eyes, lovingly and tenderly: "These eyes are so beautiful, the girl must be a beauty too."

He gently stretched his fingers forward to touch the end of her eyes.

The cold tip of the knife touched the finger and pushed it back forcefully.

"What is the girl doing? What?" He retracted his finger.

"What are you doing?" Xiao Jiyue said calmly.

"Girl, you came to my love house late at night, didn't you just want to have a spring breeze? Why do you want to play hard to get?" Xue Qing stared into her eyes seductively.

In this wealthy imperial court, which woman would provoke him, not just because of this appearance, this body of love, no matter how dignified and serious the surface is, the heart under the skin is the same lustful, filthy and dirty.

The beautiful eyes in front of her were calm, without anger, shyness, or any emotional fluctuations. Looking at him was like looking at a piece of wood.