35-36

Chapter 35

With Lei Qing's incident, the reception, banquet in the evening will naturally not be held as scheduled.

The little maid came over to inform that Mrs. Lei fell ill after a long journey, and tonight's reception, banquet can only be temporarily canceled. However, the kitchen will send food on time.

Lian Yu looked at the little maid, squinted her eyes and smiled: "I eat more, do you know this?"

The little maid smiled as she stared blankly like this, her face naturally turned red, and she whispered He replied: "The old lady has already told me."

"Well, then it's okay. Thank you for making this trip." Lian Yu grabbed a few copper coins in a purse and gave them to the little maid.

The little maid left happily.

Lian Yu secretly said with pride that she had not read those novels in vain. She could now understand the things in the inner house.

Seeing that the little maid had walked away, Lian Yu turned around, tutted twice, and said to Feishuang: "The war has begun. I didn't expect it to be so fast. I just don't know who will win in this round. I guess it's Mrs. Lei."

Oh, it's all her fault. She slept so soundly in the afternoon that she didn't even hear such an explosive scene.

Feishuang asked in confusion: "Why Mrs. Lei? Is there any conflict? Is it Mrs. Lei and that woman?"

Lian Yu said with a smile: "Oh, my dear Feishuang? You are so innocent, if you are like this when you get married in the future, you will be bullied by others."

Feishuang said sternly: "I won't get married in the future."

"Well, if you don't want to get married, just don't get married. There is nothing wrong with getting married. From now on, we will be together. Break through the world." Lian Yu agreed.

Feishuang continued to ask: "You haven't said why it's Mrs. Lei? Isn't Mrs. Lei our mother-in-law? Everyone has to respect her, right?"

Lian Yu sighed and said: "We Along the way, haven't you discovered that Mrs. Lei is a dumpling? Mrs. Lei decides everything. She is no match for that woman. And according to my observation, Mrs. Lei is a very strict and orderly person. How can a person with family values ​​tolerate a daughter-in-law who is jumping up and down like this? Just look at Mrs. Lei and you will know what kind of person she likes."

And even after coming here, She must take the housekeeper's right. Originally, Mrs. Lei's taking the housekeeper's right was the most legitimate, but at first glance, she seemed to be useless. Mrs. Lei took the housekeeper's right directly from the junior, no? It's too good to look at, so I have to find out the faults of this woman first and let her hand over the housekeeper's power. 

But it's easy to skip this step. This concubine is so good at jumping around. She has faults all over her body. "You need to choose. So you don't have to show off right away."

Feishuang said with a shocked look on her face: "Is it so complicated?"

Lian Yu laughed and said: "Don't take it too seriously, it's all my own guesses. "

Hey, I've read too much Zhai Douwen in my past life, so when I saw this, I got a little excited.

At dusk, dim light shone in through the window lattice. There were no lights in the room, and it was dark.

Lei Qing just sat in this dark room, staring ahead, motionless. He has been sitting like this for a long time and his body has become stiff.

He always felt that his back house was peaceful and beautiful. His wife serves his mother in Bozhou, and his concubine is by his side to take care of the inner house. I have children and my mother is healthy. He is not just a womanizer, he is content with one wife and one concubine. He has never had to worry about his family in these years, and he has devoted himself to his official career. He never thought that one day it would be like this.