27-28

Chapter 27 Roast Rabbit

Along the way, Lian Yu caught two more hares and threw them into the carriage. Three lame rabbits huddled together limply, waiting for the moment the butcher's knife fell.

At noon, the Lei family's convoy in front stopped beside a mountain stream and began to rest and prepare meals.

Lian Yu drove the carriage and stopped ten feet downstream of them. She turned around, pushed open the door, and shouted: "Sister, get out of the car! Wait until you have eaten before going on your way." Then she reached out and grabbed the three rabbits by the ears, dragging the poor rabbits out.

She threw one into Feishuang's arms and said with a smile: "Let's go kill the rabbit."

The two of them jumped out of the carriage with the rabbit in hand and walked to the mountain stream next to it.

This mountain stream passes through the upper and middle jungles and winds down. The stream is not deep, and the rocks at the bottom are clearly visible.

Lian Yu left the rabbit on the shore, first picked up the stream water and washed her face, then took it and took a sip. It tasted very sweet.

She took out a dagger from her waist, picked up a rabbit, and touched it on its neck to cut off its throat.

The dagger started from the wound in the neck, slid all the way through the abdomen, and closed at the end.

Two hands reached in along the opening that ran through the entire abdomen, tearing apart the connection between the skin and flesh bit by bit, and peeled off the entire rabbit skin completely.

She threw the rabbit skin on the grass, stabbed the skinless rabbit in her hand with a knife, cut open the entire abdomen, and then handed the rabbit with its internal organs to Fei Shuang for cleaning.

She turned around and picked up an intact rabbit again, ready to continue skinning.

Seeing that Yun Liu and Huang Ying had gotten out of the carriage, but they were standing far away and did not dare to approach them, he shouted to them: "Sister, you go pick up some dry firewood and come back to light a fire. We will eat roast rabbit meat later."

The two of them . People couldn't bear to see such a bloody scene. After hearing this, they immediately turned around and went to pick up dry wood.

Lian Yu continued the skinning work in her hands, becoming more and more skillful with it. In a while, all three rabbits were skinned. She put away the dagger, put the three rabbit skins into the stream, washed them carefully, and then tied them to the outside of the carriage, waiting to dry.

When the frame was set up and the fire was lit, Feishuang had already cleaned the three rabbits, skewered each rabbit with a wooden stick, and took out salt and seasonings from the carriage to smear them on the surface.

The rabbit meat was grilled on the fire, making a "sizzling" sound. The roasted fat slipped into the flames drop by drop, and the outer layer of the meat gradually turned golden yellow, exuding a seductive smell. The aroma of human beings.

Lian Yu sat next to the fire, "Gurgling" and swallowing.

Yunliu and Huangying took out the dry biscuits they brought from Yunshuicheng in the morning, toasted them by the fire, and ate them. They both expressed that they really couldn't bear to eat the rabbit meat.

Lian Yu didn't force it. She wouldn't be able to eat these three by herself, so she could save some money.

After the rabbit meat has been roasted for a period of time, the rich aroma of the slightly charred meat overflows, making you so greedy that you can even salivate, and the corners of your mouth can ooze with water.