101-102

Chapter 101 Mid-Autumn Night Banquet

"Oh oh oh——"

Everyone left, and suddenly a rooster crow broke the silence of the courtyard.

Lian Yu turned around and saw the rooster in Meng Linquan's arms struggling to raise its head to the sky and crow, trying to come down.

She looked at Meng Linquan again. This boy had not moved since he came down from the roof. He had been standing quietly under the big tree, as if everyone had forgotten about him.

Meng Linquan saw her looking over and said slowly, "Your chicken."

Lian Yu glanced at the rooster and said, "Put it on the ground? Come on." Then he asked, "Why haven't you left yet?"

Meng Linquan replied slowly. "You said, I can live in Fengxiyuan in the future."

"Oh, if you are not picky, go and ask Qingtan to arrange a room for you." Lian Yu said lightly, this child looks a bit stupid Very pitiful.

"I don't choose. As long as you have a place to sleep and food to eat." He immediately put down the rooster in his arms and chased in the direction where Qingtan left just now.

Wait? Wait?, what he said just now was very fast and smooth, what's the matter? Have you been playing her? So, she is actually the stupid one?

The people in the Meng Mansion really have their own characteristics, and they are more lively than the theater.

Qingtan worked very efficiently, Xiaofenglou quickly cleaned up, and Lian Yu walked in with Feishuang, holding the little fox in his hand.

Although the two-story building is not big, it is exquisite and elegant in every aspect. There is a spacious platform in front of the building, with several pots of flowers and trees placed on the edge of the platform, and a small pond opens forward, with red koi carps in it.

Lian Yu was very active and chose the first floor, while Fei Shuang was happy and stayed on the second floor.

Lian Yu put the little fox on the ground, grabbed its big tail and said: "This will be our new home from now on, don't let it get lost."

After washing and repairing, Meng Yanli sent someone over Urged to attend the Mid-Autumn Festival family dinner.

Meng Zeshen led Meng Linquan, Lian Yu, and Feishuang together.

The Mid-Autumn Festival family banquet is held in the Chaoming Hall, which is an open hall with three bays. It is usually used for small family banquets.

They arrived late, and when they entered, the Chaoming Hall was already full of people.

As soon as I stepped into the hall, countless pairs of eyes turned around. Curious, scrutinizing, surprised, resentful, and various emotions were projected from all kinds of eyes. .

The banquet was divided into three tables. At the main table sat Mrs. Meng, Meng Yanli, and two middle-aged men.

Meng Yanli came over, put his arms around Meng Zeshen's shoulders, walked in, and said: "Ah Shen, come and sit next to dad."

The fathers were originally accompanying Mrs. Meng at the main table. This is where men of Meng Zeshen's generation sit.

But after Meng Yanli said something, how could others dare to refute it. Although the Meng family used to be a family of officials and local commanders, it was still far from the family of the powerful and powerful officials in the upper class.

Today's achievements are all due to the smoke rising from the ancestor's grave, giving birth to Meng Yanli, and relying on force to achieve such a world?