145-146

Chapter 145

Gifts, joyful songs and laughter, wine pools and meat forests, red and soft flowers, and absurdity in the room.

The third watch has passed, and in the middle of the month, all the eighteen jars of golden tips worth thousands of gold have been empty.

Every drop of this wine is worth a gold, and every drop of it can make a person drunk, hence the name "Dianjin Drunkenness".

Tonight, the young masters attracted by Xue Qing's plan were all good drinkers. When they got into the mood, they were all very drunk. They sat down to the eighteen altars and were drunk all over the place.

Xue Qing held on to the doorframe in a daze, crawled out from inside, and called the attendants to take Mingyuan, Aqiao and other young masters back to their own courtyard.

The attendants carried the person away, and in the inner room, only Princess Yongshou and Jinglin were left lying on the big bed, having fallen into a deep sleep.

Xue Qing closed the door for them with difficulty. An attendant came to support him and said with concern: "Mr. Xue, I will take you back." "Thank you." The attendant seemed to be quite drunk, and murmured, "Your Highness is tired, don't... don't disturb her."

The attendant replied: "Minions know that you are the most important person in this house . I feel sorry for His Highness. I am so drunk that my heart is full of His Highness. You don't know that Mr. Jinglin knows how to act coquettishly and act arrogantly. He doesn't think about His Highness at all. Your Highness still loves him every day. Dote on him. The servants are really not worthy of you. I don't know, Your Highness? When will I be able to straighten your seat? The servants are all looking forward to you being the master of the family in the backyard." Xue Qingwei closed her eyes, completely ignoring the attendant's words?

This man must have suffered a loss in Jinglin's hands and came to him to sow discord.

Everyone in this world, big or small, noble or humble, is trying every possible way to seek benefits for themselves by complaining about injustice.

The strong one uses the knife directly, while the weak one can only use force?

The attendant wanted to borrow his hand, but he also wanted to borrow someone else's hand.

As soon as the person entered the Lanqing Courtyard, Xue Qing pretended to trip and fall. After she regained consciousness, he stretched out her hand to hold the door, pushed the attendant back, and murmured: "You...return "Go."

"Sir, can I go in and wait for you to rest?" The attendant came to help him again.

Xue Qing shook her arms unsteadily, opened his hand, frowned, and muttered: "No, get out, get out."

A man entered the house crookedly and closed the door.

The attendant looked outside at the dark, unlit courtyard, then turned around and walked back. After exiting the gate of the Love Courtyard, he looked back and cursed: "You are such a cheap thing waiting on someone in bed. You think you are some kind of young master."

He reached out and touched the arm that was hit, and hummed: "Bad luck."

Where is Xue Qing behind the door? he is still half drunk.

He straightened his clothes, walked to the brocade couch in front of the desk and sat down. He looked at the person sitting behind the desk and said with a smile, "I've kept me waiting for a long time." "Not long." Xiao Jiyue replied lightly, "Have things been arranged?"

"It has been arranged. The rest depends on Miss Qi's ability." Xue Qing said, "I risked my life and fortune to play this game with Miss Qi. Don't let people down."