167-168

Chapter 167 Mr. Cui

"Then what to do with these knives? What should I do with Xiao Qi?"

Fan Xiliu kicked me again and shouted: "What is the confession? Do you really think she wants to confess? You idiot, even a woman? She is just using this to silence me about asking for a replacement. "

Fan Xiliu stopped looking at his son who was curled up on the ground. He picked up a bottle of wine from the nearest table and poured it into his mouth.

As he walked out, he drank. The flowing wine wetted his beard and dripped onto his clothes.

The streets in Changzhou City are very prosperous, as prosperous as Jiangdu City, and as prosperous as Shuozhou City.

In this period of chaos and mountain bandits and rebels everywhere, every big city with a Jiedushi envoy was still prosperous, or even more prosperous than before.

The surrounding wealthy people quickly gathered here with their wealth to seek safe asylum, and the weakening of the power of the imperial court led to the prosperity of these cities.

Xiao Jiyue mounted his horse and led everyone slowly through the long street. The street was crowded with people, but when they passed by, they had already automatically given way to a path.

The crowds on both sides were looking at them, and in the open windows upstairs, there were also many people looking at them.

Suddenly, Xiao Jiyue grabbed the black long bow behind her back, hooked the arrow and loosened the string. A long arrow suddenly hit the target. Some people on the street were frightened and screamed because of this sudden change.

More people immediately looked towards the direction of the arrow, only to see that this arrow split a speeding long arrow from the center of the arrow. The force did not decrease, and continued along the direction of the arrow. Fly forward, penetrate a window, and shoot into it.

A scream of "Ah" came from that room, and Xiao Que had already flown under the horse and jumped out.

In the blink of an eye, the window was pushed open from the inside, and Xiao Que stood in front of the window, holding a corpse with an arrow piercing the throat.

He raised his hand and threw the body down, jumped out of the window after himself, walked to Xiao Jiyue and reported: "Miss, there is only one, and he is dead."

Xiao Jiyue glanced at the corpse on the ground. It had an ordinary appearance and ordinary clothes. There was nothing special about it. She nodded: "Yes."

He pulled the reins and drove the horse forward.

Xiao Que jumped on his horse and followed immediately, not caring about the assassin on the ground.

The crowd in front quickly retreated, making the road wider.

At this time, something unexpected happened again. A man fell out from the second floor of the nearby teahouse and fell in front of Xiao Jiyue's horse. The team was forced to stop moving forward again.

Everyone looked around and saw that the figure getting up from the ground shouting "Ouch, oh, oh, oh" turned out to be a gray-haired old man.

The old man was wearing a gray Taoist robe, with a huge wine gourd hanging around his waist. His face was red and he was full of energy. Even when he jumped up from the ground, he was very agile and did not look old.

Xiao Que took two steps forward, looked at him, and asked, "Old man, are you okay?"

"It's okay, it's okay." The old man stood in the middle of the road, tugged at the wrinkled Taoist robe on his body, and laughed.