15-16

Chapter 15 Peony

Lianyu walked towards Huarong's yard, and the autumn wind rolled up her skirt in layers.

The leaves on the branches rustled in the wind, and occasionally a few yellowed leaves couldn't stand the coolness. They left the branches early and threw themselves towards the earth.

Huarong's courtyard is in the west, opposite Yunliu's peony garden, just like their position in Chunxiang Courtyard.

A rockery was set up in the courtyard, and a small pond was dug in front of the mountain. I thought that in summer, there would be a lotus scene, but now there was only a pond with broken lotus limbs, and a few fat red koi carp walking among the broken lotus. Walking back and forth is very leisurely.

"Girl with beautiful face." Lian Yu walked to the courtyard and still saw no one, so he called out with a raised voice.

"Come in." On the other side of the main room, Hua Rong opened the window and stood in front of the window, calling with a gentle smile.

Lian Yu smiled back at her, strode towards the main room, opened the door and walked in.

The moment she turned around to close the door, a pair of big hands reached out and grabbed her hand. She immediately cut it behind her back and tied it up with a hemp rope.

Lian Yu turned around and looked over. It turned out that this person was Lao Wu, the servant in the backyard. He was a tall and vicious man who often bullied the girls in the backyard. We were caught by Lian Yu and complained to Rong's mother several times.

Within a few breaths, Lian Yu's hands were tied tightly.

"Throw her in!" A soft voice came from the inner room, and it was naturally Hua Rong's.

Lian Yu was carried into the back room by Lao Wu. Huarong was wearing a water-red gauze skirt and lazily leaning on the brocade couch, shaking a fan embroidered with rich peonies in her hand. She gently tapped the fan on the ground, and Lian Yu was thrown to her feet.

She picked up a dark brown purse from the table next to her and threw it out. Lao Wu caught it, and there was a "ding-dong" sound inside. Lian Yu thought to herself, it was silver, and it sounded like a lot of money.

"You can go!" Hua Rong said with a straight face to Lao Wu indifferently.

Lao Wu looked at her deeply, put his purse in his arms, turned around and left, closing the door neatly.

Hua Rong turned her eyes back to Lian Yu and poked her forehead with a fan. Jie Jie smiled and said, "Are you afraid?" Lian Yu's

fair forehead was instantly poked with several red marks, and she looked back. He shrank back, lowered his eyes, and whispered, "I'm scared." His voice was a little shaky.

Hua Rong forcibly held up Lian Yu's little face with her hands, rubbed it a few times, and said with a smile: "You are young because you are young, and it turns red with such a light touch. It's really pitiful!" She said with force and pushed out. Pushed, raised his foot, and kicked Lian Yu to the ground.

Looking at Lian Yu's embarrassed appearance on the ground, her facial expression became more and more ferocious, and her laughter became more and more sharp: "Who gave you the courage? It's that bitch Yunliu who dared to secretly learn my sword dance. Give you the courage?"

Lian Yu shrank and replied in a low voice: "No." But he was secretly relieved in his heart. It turned out to be such a bad thing. Only when he knew the cause and effect of the matter could he choose a countermeasure.

Hua Rong came forward, knelt down next to Lian Yu, stared into Lian Yu's eyes, and said with a ferocious smile: "Don't admit it? It doesn't matter if you don't admit it. I can't touch Yunliu, so why can't I touch you, a stinky girl? ? I thought I was learning in secret, but I didn't know. Let me tell you, as long as I want to know, there are no secrets in Chunxiangyuan. I let you go before, but I just didn't have time to talk to you." After hearing "you" two This word made Lian Yu's