19-20

Chapter 19 Getting Married

Yunliu paused and said: "The second condition is to let Wu Wanghai prepare a sedan chair and marry me back in a glamorous manner. If you want a small sedan chair, you can carry it back quietly, then I can't afford to lose face."

Rong's mother rolled her eyes and replied: "I'm afraid the Wu family won't agree to this."

"Then it depends on the mother's ability." Yunliu continued calmly. Drinking tea, "I believe mom can solve it. Here are my conditions. As long as mom can do it, I will immediately get on the sedan chair and follow the man named Wu." 

"Ouch!

My good girl, this is for you. I have a big problem!" Rong's mother sighed repeatedly.

"How can this be as big of a problem as the problems you have given me? Instead of sighing here, mom, it's better to go back and think of a solution. My health has been very weak recently, and I'm tired." Yunliu picked up the teacup and repeatedly slid the tea in her hand. Cover and prepare to see guests off.

Mother Rong didn't want to stay long, so she left.

While walking on the road, I was still thinking about how to persuade the Wu family to agree to a beautiful marriage, and unconsciously spoke out what I was thinking.

While distracted, she bumped into Lian Yu, who was standing in the courtyard waiting for her.

Rong's mother was startled and scolded: "What are you doing, girl, all day long? You can't even see the road well. It's just delaying my work. What did you think of just now? I forgot all about it when you hit me."

Lian Yu got up from the ground and rubbed her butt. Her small body couldn't stand the confrontation with a mountain of meat.

"Mom, don't be angry. You were just talking about Mr. Wu not wanting Feng Guang to marry Sister Yunliu. But why is he not willing? You said, isn't he blocking our door just to regain face? He is Feng Feng Guang. Is there anything more honorable than marrying Sister Yunliu back to Guangdi and letting everyone in the city know?"

Lian Yu blinked at her with a pair of big innocent eyes and looked at her in confusion.

The words woke up the dreamer, Rong's mother slapped her head and said "Ouch", "Why did I get into trouble? This is a good thing! Little girl, you are really your mother's lucky star. Let the kitchen give you extra food tonight." She said Big hands like cattail leaf fans rubbed Lian Yu's head and left in a hurry.

Lian Yu also went back to her room happily. Ever since Chunxiang Courtyard was blocked by Wu Wanghai and forced to close down, the food standard in the hospital has plummeted. In the past two days, Lian Yulian has not seen any meat or fish. It seems that we can have a full meal tonight.

From that day on, Rong's mother felt as if she had opened up the Ren and Du channels, and she could do things smoothly.

First, he persuaded Wu Wanghai to agree to the marriage terms with his bright tongue. Although you are not marrying a real wife, you still have to clear the way with gongs and drums, welcome people in sedan chairs, and do it in a glorious manner. After several rounds of pushing and pulling with Yunliu, they finally negotiated a 50-50 redemption fee, with each person receiving 5,000 taels. The premise was that Yunliu had to leave the cabinet as soon as possible so that Chunxiangyuan could resume operations.

In this way, the date was set for three days later, the eighth day of September.

On the seventh day of the lunar month, the Wu family sent someone to deliver the ransom of ten thousand taels. Yunliu also got the five thousand taels in her hands, and she gave three thousand taels to Lian Yu to take with her to plan her trip.