179-180

Chapter 179 Concubine

When Meng Zeshen rode his horse into the Shuobei Army camp, Meng Linquan was training troops in the camp.

He stood on a high platform, commanding thousands of soldiers to swing his sword and slash forward with extraordinary momentum. He was no longer the stupid boy he used to be.

Meng Linquan turned his head and saw Meng Zeshen in black brocade on the white horse coming against the sunlight.

He was overjoyed and immediately put away his sword. The deputy general came up to take over and continued to lead the soldiers to drill. He jumped off the high platform and galloped away towards the white horse.

When he reached the horse, he grinned widely and shouted: "Second brother, second brother."

Meng Zeshen stopped his horse and looked at Meng Linquan, who was a big man with a resolute face and a stronger body, and praised: "Not bad, he looks like a soldier."

"Second brother, if you come this time, will you stay in the camp again? I want to follow my second brother." Meng Linquan's face flushed with excitement, like a fledgling that has found support.

"No, I'm here to talk to my father about something." Meng Zeshen jumped off the horse, "Let's go, take me to see my father."

"Oh." Meng Linquan drooped his head, a little disappointed, but in a flash he picked up his energy again and happily led Meng Zeshen to the military tent of Meng Yanli.

Along the way, although I tried to persuade my second brother to stay in the army several times, I thought about how my father had not persuaded me all these years. I was a soft-spoken person and talked too much, which only made my second brother annoyed, so I finally suppressed my words. .

When they reached the tent, before the curtain was even opened, Meng Linquan shouted happily: "Dad, who do you think is here?"

"What kind of big shot is here? Why do you shout like this? It's unruly." A rougher and louder voice came out from the military tent.

"Whoa" the curtain was opened, Meng Linquan chuckled and said, "Dad, look."

Meng Yanli stood behind the sand table and looked against the light. Next to the strong and burly Lao Wu, stood a handsome young man with a jade tree facing the wind.

"Hey, Ah Shen is here." Meng Yanli threw down the small flag in his hand and walked towards him with a smile, "Lian Yatou has been so wronged, can you no longer live in that small yard? The critical moment is still there. It's up to your father and me to take action."

"Ah? Lian Yu has been wronged? Dad, who bullied Lian Yu? Tell me quickly and I will avenge Lian Yu." Meng Linquan shouted while flexing his muscles.

"Okay." Meng Yanli praised, and then thought that Lian Yu's current identity was secretive and special, and he couldn't tell this silly boy who couldn't hide things. His expression suddenly changed, and he punched Meng Linquan in the chest and said disgustedly, "With you The second brother is here, so why is it your turn to play? If you are so proactive, this opportunity must be left to your second brother to show off, do you understand? Silly boy, you only have strength, but not brains, go train your soldiers."

"My, my second brother is taking the lead. It's good for me to lend my support and help." Meng Linquan argued that Lian Yu was the great benefactor who saved him from the clutches of his fourth sister and cousin Cao. Now, She has been wronged, and he knows it, so he must do his part.

"You can't see things that you can't see. Can't you tell that your second brother is shy?" Meng Yanli pushed him out and said angrily, "If you keep going, if your second brother becomes a bachelor, I will count it on your head."