85-86

Chapter 85: Meeting at the Grave

From this day on, a group of seven people stayed at Yuntianguan.

They have all become accustomed to this kind of life of being at home all over the world. No one asks about the reason for staying here. Everyone finds their own things to do.

Zhong Ping went up and down the mountain to buy all kinds of things, while Han Zhu was busy making arrangements for everyone's daily life. Feishuang took Bai Song with him to practice from morning to night. Meng Zeshen was also missing all day long.

Day by day, Lian Yu and Li Chengji became two idlers, standing in the courtyard of the temple, staring at each other.

It is not entirely accurate to say that the big eyes are staring at the small eyes. It was Lian Yu who was staring at the person. Li Chengji was so stared at by her that he directly put away the book, looked at her for a long time, sighed, and said: " Girl, you are so free and you have nothing to do to see me, an old man?"

Lian Yu picked up the little fox in her arms and said, "Who said I'm fine? Isn't it not the time yet?"

Li Chengji paused. After a pause, he said speechlessly: "Your job is to go to the back mountain to burn paper?"

"Yes." Lian Yu nodded and said, "The people in the lonely graves and wild graves are so pitiful. I will give them some money."

"Isn't it a bit too much for you to burn and give away every day?" Who is a filial son, and there is no such way to give away.

Lian Yu said: "Not too much, not too much, burn more, accumulate more virtue." Maybe, after she dies, she can travel through time again, anyway, idle time is idle.

Li Chengji said: "You have a very long-term plan. Others take one step and look at ten steps, but you have already planned your next life."

Lian Yu glanced at the Taoist scripture in his hand and asked, "Dad, What are your plans for the future?"

"I think Fangshanye is very good. Let's see. Are you willing to take in an old man like me, Taoist priest Xuanxiao?" Li Chengji said, "I don't have the strength to follow you young people with these old bones."

Lian Yu said with a smile: "Taoist Master and I are fellow-minded people who are greedy for money and love treasures. Wait for me to donate a sum of incense money to ensure that you live here forever." 

"How can I make you spend money?" Li Chengji said "The girl's money must not be saved for dowry."

Lian Yu rubbed the little fox's tail and said with a smile: "You can live in peace, and when I settle down in the future, I will come to pick you up and take care of you in old age. I admit it. As a father, I will naturally provide for you until you die."

"However, you can't be idle, write a book here, or teach two students. In the future, our family will also be a scholarly family."

Li Chengji listened. , was very moved, raised his hand to rub her head, and said: "Okay, don't be idle."

When the sun turned to the west, Lian Yu pinched a stack of gold foil paper, hugged the little fox and went to the back mountain. During the working days, this became her daily homework.

She lit a fire in front of each of the two tombstones. She sat in front of the two fires, picked up the gold foil paper and folded the gold ingot, folded it into one, threw it into the fire on the left, folded another one and threw it away. Entering the fire on the right, what you do is impartiality and absolute justice.

Is it true to give money, is it true to wait for someone?

The little fox was curled up on her legs, wagging its big fiery tail behind her, its eyes darting around, looking for something. What she was looking for was the nine-tailed wolf that always came over to peek.