83-84

Chapter 83: Saving people

In the end, she didn't even hand over the jade pendant. She is a profit-seeking person. How could she hand over something she obtained based on her own skills?

"I'm not getting married, so I need to save more money for retirement." Lian Yu said.

Meng Ze smiled deeply and said: "Chess player, take one step and see ten steps. Before you have grown up, you have begun to arrange your life in your old age." 

"What kind of place is Yuping Mountain? Is it so powerful? It can be used as a big flag, pull it. You came out to bluff people." Lian Yu didn't want to argue with Meng Zeshen about the jade pendant anymore, so she asked instead?

Meng Zeshen sat down cross-legged, hooked the little fox's tail out of the cage with his fingers, and stroked it: "Yuping Mountain is a mountain, and it is also a mountain. In the whole mountain forest, Yuping Mountain is the most dangerous and famous, so it is the most dangerous in central Guizhou. People call that stretch of mountains Yuping Mountain."

Lian Yu looked up at him and said, "Why, is the mountain dangerous and inaccessible? Can you even raise a flag when you come out?"

In her previous world, there was a valley of thorns. A gathering place for thugs from all walks of life, and those who can survive in it are ruthless people. When they are out and about, they like to say, "Valley of Thorns, so and so." 

It's impossible to shock people from all directions, but it is possible to shock them from three feet away. When Lian Yu was walking outside, he would occasionally impersonate them to borrow their notoriety.

If Yuping Mountain is a good place, she can use it in the future.

"These two brothers don't look wild, but a bit stupid, especially the younger brother, the mother-in-law? He never leaves his mother." Lian Yu complained.

Meng Ze smiled deeply and said softly: "Where did you get this new word? I guess they are the sons of the owners of Huwei Village and Wenxiaotian Village in Yuping Mountain. Huwei Village is located in the mountains of central and southwest Guizhou. In the past ten years, it has become quite a trend. All the people in the southern border areas have to be given some face and treatment. Even the governors of the Qianzhong Road can only win over and dare not act rashly."

"Yuping Mountain When tribes gather, people are indeed brave. It is said that Wen Xiaotian was able to win over all tribes and establish Huwei Village to dominate the southwest. Half of the credit was due to his wife. His wife was from the Lao tribe, the largest ethnic group in Yuping Mountain. "

Lian Yu laughed strangely, and muttered in a longer tone: "Oh, it turns out that the black boy's mother is a tigress."

Meng Zeshen scolded: "You can't speak without restraint, Mrs. Wen is considered a hero among women."

If. It is said that Mrs. Wen is a tigress, so Lian Yu must be considered a little tigress. Anyone who has seen her take action will never have any objection to this.

Wen Yuan was a black boy. I wonder if it was because of his mother's strong influence. The more cruel Lian Yu was to him, the more he fell in love with her. Every day he looked for opportunities, he had to move forward.

Wen Yao's face turned dark when he saw it. He took it back and taught him a lesson countless times, but it didn't work at all.

Wen Yuan has his own theory and is implementing it firmly.

He said: "Mom said that a martyr girl is afraid of being entangled by a man, so she should act early when she sees a good girl, otherwise she will be like my brother, who is twenty years old and is still a bachelor."