Part 8..

"W-What did you just call me..?" You asked while stumbling on your words while Sero on the other hand had a small smirk on his face. "Oh...wouldn't you like to know...Mariposa~." Sero said with the utmost confidence, you felt yourself get hot on the inside as you touched your cheek which was burning. "C-Come on...when you say it like that I feel weird..." you said stuttering as Sero just chuckled and said. "Alright, I can stop then." Your eyes widened at his response.

"Wait no! I didn't mean it like that!" You said a little hurt in your voice. "It's alright don't worry about it. I'll stop making you feel weird." Sero said with his fingers making quotation marks. " I just felt weird in a good way...I felt butterflies..." You said shyly as you look down at the floor avoiding eye contact with Sero. "Bingo! That's what it means!" Sero said smiling at you. You looked up at Sero with a confused facial expression. "Huh?" You asked him. "What did you feel again..?" Sero said smiling

"B-Butterflies...?" You said a little confused as Sero gave you a soft smile. "Exactly but instead of multiple, it's just one. It's singular." Sero said as he tilted his head slightly as he saw that you made a weird face expression. "You good there? Need water or something..?" Sero asked as he grabbed your cup and stood up from the table. "N-No. I just didn't expect that." You said trying to collect yourself. "Hm? Well you are like a Mariposa, you stand out from the rest." Sero said smiling at you.

"Mariposas are really captivating, it's rare for one to be so close to you to the point where you can admire them. Una Mariposa..tan linda...como tu...es algo que nunca me voy a olvidar..." Sero said in Spanish. You felt yourself get butterflies by his accent and the way he said it just made you want to hear him speak more Spanish..his voice became more deep and you loved it. "Maybe tell me what that means..?" You asked Sero. "A butterfly, so cute like you is something I'll never forget." Sero said with a soft smile while you were infatuated by him.