Part 28..

You got up from your knees as you dusted off the dirt that was sticking from your knees. You fixed your dress, hair, and face. Sero was a hot mess as he was trying to comprehend how fast you made him come. He was shaken up and lowkey feared the power you held. You walked away as Sero then reached out for your hand and failed. "M-mariposa wait...I need to please you back.." Sero said as you spun around to face him. 

"I'm already pleased with the outcome. Also, you taste delicious." You said as you licked your lips slowly. Sero immediately pulled up his pants and ran towards you. He grabbed your hand and spun you around so you could face him. You smiled at him as his hair was a mess, his face was still red and overall just sweaty from the forehead. "Let me make you feel good..." Sero said as he pulled you in closer to his body.

"If you somehow end up at my house tonight I'll let you." You said as you pecked his lips softly making him blush. "I'll drive you home." Sero said as he kissed your forehead. "You have a car here? Wait you can drive? Hold on." You said trying to comprehend what the hell he just said. "I have an international driver's license and a car here. Plus who's going to stop us anyway." Sero said chuckling while you began to think what you would tell Litzy that you would leave with Sero.

"Hm...I suppose so. Fine. But let's go back to the dance floor!" You said as you grabbed Sero's hand and dragged him back inside. Sero just smiled at you as you were dragging, he admired at how beautiful your dress looked on you. He was walking behind you as he then walked by a mirror and noticed he was a mess. He stopped causing you to fall back as he caught you. "Hey!" You said as Sero walked towards the mirror. "Holy shit." Sero said as he began to fix himself.