Part 52..

"Ugh, my head hurts. Why is everything so fuzzy...? W-wait I went to a quinceañera with Litzy...? What happened after that though...?" You said sitting up in your bed and grabbing your phone. There was a notification that someone liked your social media post many hours ago so you decided to click on it and noticed the username had the name Sero in it. Yet when you checked the likes the username that had Sero in it was gone making you think they unliked your post.

You checked your notifications and saw that the same username that had Sero was actually following you. Your curiosity was telling you to click on the profile and so you did and noticed how attractive your follower was. You looked through the Sero guy's profile and noticed your friend Litzy followed him which made you investigate more on him. You accidentally liked one of his pictures but you shrugged it off and kept on scrolling through his profile. 

*SERO'S POV*

"Right? Like I was just saying that they were Dummy Thicc. Like damn hoe, take the compliment." Miguel said shaking his head as he then heard a phone go *ding*. "I know damn well that ain't my phone. My phone is drier than the damn desert." Miguel said as he then got back inside the truck while Sero grabbed his phone to check the notification. Miguel looked at Sero who stopped his footsteps as he was inches away from the driver's door while he looked at his phone.

Sero then looked up at Miguel who was beyond confused by Sero's facial expression. "Why are you looking at me funny? The fuck?" Miguel said as Sero who immediately got in the truck and buckled up. "We're going to Y/n's house now." Sero said starting the truck while Miguel looked at his bloody clothing and then back up at Sero. "Y/n liked my picture." Sero said while Miguel blankly stared at Sero and then at nothing. "This guy? Am I right?" Miguel said. "Who are you talking to?" Sero asked. "The baddest bitch." Miguel said nodding his head.