Part 23..

Sero softened his facial expression as he exhaled slowly while he looked deep into your eyes. He caressed your cheek softly with his thumb which gave you both a little shock. "Did you feel that? Cause I dead ass did." You said chuckling as Sero kept on caressing your cheek while he scoffed softly. "Of course I did, even when both of us were dancing together." Sero said smiling softly at you while you immediately remembered that you also felt shocks when you both danced. 

"Deadass?" you asked Sero as he nodded his head softly while you stared into his eyes that were sparkling ever so slightly making him look like those anime characters that had sparkly eyes when they saw something they loved or tried to convince a person with those eyes. You chuckled softly at the sight of him as he said "I'm being deadass. Or should I say I'm being un burro muetro." Sero said laughing to himself as you shook your head.

"Really a dead donkey?" You asked as Sero was still laughing. "Well sí. Dead ass is a dead donkey but you use it as a slang word to say if the person is seri-."You cut him off immediately. "Yeah, yeah. I know that tape dispenser." You said teasingly as Sero just laughed it off. You two were so close to each other as your faces were inches away. You felt your body heating up as you felt the tension between you two. You both leaned in for a kiss but even before your lips touched, someone separated you two.

Sero and you looked down as it was a small child that was holding onto Sero's leg. "PRIMO! PRIMO!" The small child yelled squeezing Sero's leg. "Aye! Primito!" Sero said smiling as he picked up the small child and carried him. You figured it was his little cousin as they both started talking in Spanish and you weren't able to understand but it didn't matter as Sero looked really cute carrying his cousin. "Your girlfriend..?" The little cousin asked Sero as he pointed right at you.