Part 14..

*Your POV*

You both then spun around and got closer to each other as you both held each other's hand while your other hand was on his shoulder and Sero's hand was on your waist holding you gently. You both spun around together and did a 360 and paused and went did another 360 as you two were side by side. Sero's large hand on your hip drove you wild as you squeezed his shoulder gently causing Sero to smirk at you and grip on your hips. You smiled like an idiot.

Sero then spun you around gently as you then heard Sero sing along to the music, you both then let go of each other and began dancing on your own. You couldn't help but look at the way his hips were moving, it was so damn attractive it made you feel butterflies. Sero sang loudly as you heard his accent that was super deep as he was singing you understood the lyrics as it was saying to kiss me slowly, kiss me with for a little while more. 

Your heart was racing like crazy as Sero sang those Spanish words and didn't lose eye contact with you, it was as if he was dedicating it to you. You immediately felt yourself melting on the inside. You shook your head trying to hide the facial expression that you were embarrassed but yet your lips let out a sweet smile that made Sero go wild with excitement. Sero then danced towards you as you took some steps back and he smirked at you while his body was moving perfectly.

You then took a few steps towards him and he spun around as you came closer as he took a few steps back. As you were taking steps towards Sero he motioned with his finger to come closer and you just died inside. Sero gave you an attractive smirk as he took steps back. Your heart was pounding like crazy. It was usually the music causing this but not this time. It was Sero, you wanted more dances with him and wouldn't mind him being your dance partner for the night.