Part 47..

You both walked inside as you took off your high heels. "Agh, this feels amazing.." You said with relief that your feet were finally free and your toes weren't being crushed anymore. You threw your heels to the side while Sero was looking around your house. "Would you like some water or fo-." You were cut off immediately by Sero's hand wrapped around your neck as he pushed you to the wall. "I want you Mariposa." Sero said with lust overflowing his body.

"Well shit...say less." You said teasingly as you both leaned in for a kiss but were interrupted by a phone ringing. "BRUH." You said harshly making Sero chuckle. "My bad. Let me see wh-." Sero said making him stop in his words. His eyes widened in shock which made you curious about who was calling him. "Wh-." You were cut off by Sero who cleared his throat. "I really need to take this. I'll be back." Sero said with a serious tone as he then pecked your lips quickly.

You saw Sero walk out your front door as he held the phone close to his right ear. "Ahora que?" Sero said closing your door shut in the harshest manner possible. His tone seemed to be irritated which made you a little concerned but you shrugged it off since you didn't want to overthink anything. You decided to go to your room and change into something comfortable. "IDIOTA! PORQUE? YA VOY!" Sero yelled from outside your house which gave you chills.

"Well damn. That was lowkey scary hahaha..." You said nervously to yourself before you left your room and walked to the living room. The front door opened which made you turn your head quickly seeing Sero a little heated. Sero walked over to you and sighed. "Mariposa, I need to go. I'll be back soon or maybe in the morning." Sero said a little bummed out. "Oh? But it's midnight already..? Wait..." You said a little confused which made Sero a little annoyed by your response.