Part 46..

"WHY CLOWNS? IT'S NOT 2016 ANYMORE!" You screamed at the clown that frowned. "Bro, I deadass got lost and y'all are treating me like this." The clown said as you and Sero looked at each other confused. "Man, I just wanted to ask for directions but Nah. Y'all are acting like assholes. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!" The clown said in the highest pitch possible as it walked away slowly into the distance. "Americans are so weird." Sero said as you nodded your head in agreement.

"Let's get you home." Sero said as you put on the GPS on your phone and placed it on the cup holders. Sero placed his hand on your thigh and gripped on it as if it was going to run away from him. "Well, I'm definitely loving this hand placement." You said looking at Sero's large hand. "Oh yeah? What if I just moved it up just a little bit..." Sero said smirking as your heart began to beat like crazy. You then saw Sero remove his hand from your thighs and put the truck in drive.

Sero followed the GPS while his right hand slithered back to your thigh. Sero grabbed your thigh and began to caress it slowly with his thumb. "Sorry for embarrassing you at the party. I really wanted you to know that I really am sorry and wanted you back. Be mine again?" Sero asked while giving you a quick glance to see how you'd react. "If you stay the night, I'll give you an answer." You said making Sero flustered at your response. 

"T-The night? Are you sure? I don't even have clothes to wear or anything." Sero said while looking at you for a few seconds. "I'm sure, plus I have men shorts at home since they're really comfy. I'll let you borrow them." You said smiling at Sero. "I mean sure why not. Hahaha..." Sero said nervously. After a few minutes, Sero and you arrived at your house. Sero got out of the truck and opened your side of the door. "We're going to have so much fun." You said smiling while getting out of the truck.