Part 67..

You went in to take a shower first while Sero waited for you to finish as he sat patiently in the living room. "Hey, I'll be there soon with them. Yeah, don't worry about it. I got to g-." Sero hung the phone as he heard your door opening and looked at you. "Don't you look beautiful Mi Amor..." Sero said as he stood up from the couch and noticed you were wearing something comfortable which made him smile but then felt guilt go through his body.

"You okay there? You look a little sick." You chuckled softly as you hugged him making him feel sick to his stomach. "You know that dance we shared meant the world to me r-right?" Sero said as he gulped down making you a little uncomfy. "What..?" You asked as you felt Sero wrap his arms around you but tightly. "It was a dance to remember..and I-." Sero felt his heart and throat tighten as he kissed the top of your head making you confused as hell. "Ser-." You were cut off.

Your eyes widened as you felt something go through your arm that was sharp making you push Sero off of you. A needle dropped to the ground while Sero fell to his knees as he looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry." Sero said quietly to himself as you picked up the needle from the ground and walked towards him. "What the hell is wrong with you? W-why did you do this?" You asked Sero who looked up at you. "I'm sorry, again." Sero said as you tilted your head to the side.

"A-agin?" You asked as you felt yourself get sleepy but your knees failed you making you fall. "W-wait. No- but." You said as you felt your heart aching. "S-Sero, what the hell!" You screamed as you tried to touch him but he backed away. Sero felt his heartbreak as he clenched his shirt at the sight of you tearing up. "P-please tell me Sero." You said softly trying to stand up as Sero heard a knock on your door and got himself cleaned up and opened it to reveal men in suits.