Part 69..(ah ha ha)

Sero was sitting on the back seat of the car as there was a thin curtain separating the men in suits and you both. "If...you're going to kidnap me, you might as well buy me food dipshit. Also, my friends will be on their way, you're fucked hahaha..." You said slurring your words by whatever Sero injected you earlier. Sero removed the bag and blindfolded you instead so your nose wouldn't get stuffy. "I WANT FOOD! I WANT FOOD!" You chanted loudly as everyone covered their ears.

Sero placed his hand over your mouth and tilted your head up as you then felt wet kisses on your neck. While he was doing that he cut the tape and unwrapped you so you could feel comfortable. Sero placed his hand on your inner thigh which made you bite his hand as he bit his lip from letting any sounds come out from how painful it was. Sero immediately removed his hand from your mouth as you laughed like a maniac. You shut up as you felt something dig into your shoulder.

"I know you did not just bite m-." You were cut off by Sero's hand as he finally let go of your shoulder. "Shut up or they will hear you, unless you want to be heard then that's completely fine. It's kind of a kink of mine." Sero whispered in your ear as he began to grip onto your inner thigh and spread your legs wide open. "You deadass just kidnapped me and want to do this to me right now.? Are you like okay? But go ahead." You said as Sero's hand was still on your mouth making it muffled.

Sero was genuinely surprised as he began to rub your thigh more but you lowered your head and then swung it back hitting Sero's face as he immediately let go of you and held onto his face. "Hey Siri, call the baddest bitch." You said as your phone began to call Miguel and that's when you began to scream for your life. "MIGUEL! MIGUEL! HELP ME! PLEASE TRACK ME DOWN! SERO KIDNAPED ME AND MEN IN SUITS LIKE THAT MOVIE MEN IN BLACK! HELP!" You screamed in terror.