Part 22..

As you felt Sero pulled you into his chest he gave you a hug. You immediately felt embarrassed as you weren't expecting that to happen. You hugged him back as you could smell his cologne go through your nose. He smelled really good...it gave you a woodsy vibe. As you were in your thoughts thinking about the woods, your thoughts immediately vanished as Sero kissed the top of your head making you blink like crazy trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Eres bien hermosa mi Mariposa..." Sero said softly as the music wasn't as loud like it was at the dance floor since you two were far away from it. You looked up at him as you titled your head. "Deadsss. Did you just kiss my head?" You said as you were in denial that he straight up did it. "Deadass. I did." Sero said with a small smirk glued to his face as you nod your head softly as you avoided eye contact with him and looked at the floor. (He deadass kissed my head I-.) You thought to yourself.

"Also what did you just say..? I didn't understand..?" You said as you looked at the floor. "I'll tell you if you look at me in the eyes." Sero said smiling to himself hoping you'd look at him. The way he said it made your stomach to form even more butterflies. You did the Debby Ryan face as you then looked up at him making him laugh like a complete idiot. "BAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL!" Sero said as you could feel his body go all over the place with his laughing.

You couldn't help but chuckle as it was a little stupid. You both met each other's eyes as he finally caught his breath. "Sorry, that was fucking gold." Sero said as he wiped off a tear that was forming in his eye. "So what did you say!" You said demandingly as Sero chuckled softly at how cute you looked. "It means that you are very beautiful my butterfly..." Sero said in a flirty matter which caused you to go crazy on the inside as your body made you feel all fuzzy and cozy about it.