Part 19..

Sero spun you around twice as you both then held each other as this time both your foreheads touched. Sero looked into your beautiful eyes as he began to admire your eye color. You may have thought anything about your eye color but to him having pretty eyes made him fall for people. He was honestly falling for you at this point, it was love at first sight for him. Sero was enjoying every part of the dance, but he liked it more when you both held each other.

The music was blasting like crazy, the lights were all over the place while everyone watched Sero and you dance to your heart's content. Some were dancing on the dance floor with you both while some were just sitting on the tables looking at their phones waiting for the cake to be served. While Litzy and her cousins were shipping Sero and you together. They were admiring how you both made the dance floor shine and made everyone jealous at the chemistry Sero and you had.

"I bet you they're going to kiss at the end of the night." Litzy said to her cousins as they all agreed and just admired you both dance together to the song. "I just know Sero is simping so hard, you can tell by the way he's looking at Y/n!" Lez says to Litzy as they saw how close Sero brought you closer to him. "OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT!?" Lez said fangirling at the sight of you two. "I AM SHIPPING THEM SO HARD RIGHT NOW!" Litzy said as she began tearing up.

"Damn, you really got some moves huh?" Sero said a little out of breath as you smiled at him. "Not just some moves Sero. I have plenty up my sleeve, you'll see them at them later in the night. That is if you're not out of breath by then." You said smirking at him as he chuckled "Well Mariposa, the sight of you does make me breathless...besides the dancing of course." Sero said as he winked at you making you roll your eyes as you tried your best to not smile like a dumbass.