PART 27..EXTRA: !NSFW!

You went down on Sero as you began to kiss all over his length and balls. Sero looked down at you as he smiled at what you were doing. You then began to suck on his balls as he then placed his hands on the back of his head while he rested his body on the fence. You immediately began to deep throat him as he was shocked at how fast it was that you went there. He couldn't help but moan out your name softly trying his hardest to not get caught by everyone else. 

Sero grabbed your head and began to fuck your mouth, you were gagging as he went fast. You were gasping for air while your eyes widened, Sero then pulled out his length from your mouth. He leaned down and kissed you. "You're such a naughty girl..." Sero said as he broke the kiss while you rolled your eyes. "Suck it again mi amor..." Sero said as he slapped his length on your face. You grabbed his length causing Sero to look at you confused.

"I'll suck it when you deserve it..." You said as you gripped onto his length. "That's cute..." Sero said as he was beyond turned on by you. You gripped tighter onto his length making his eyes widened. "Beg." You said sternly as Sero began laughing. "Me? Beg? Estas Loca!" Sero said as he kept on laughing. You let go of his length and stood up. "W-Wait you were being serious.?" Sero said as you began dusting off your knees.

"Yes." You said as you began to fix your dress and face. You then walked away slowly as Sero rolled his eyes as he didn't expect he'd be desperate he wanted you to finish. He grabbed your wrist just barley almost making him trip. He pulled you back as you chuckled. Your plan was working just as you expected. Sero's face softened as he looked right into your eyes. "What?" You said while tilting your head at him. He sighed loudly making you chuckle softly.

"I hate saying this but please make me cum...amor.." Sero said embarrassed as his face became a bright red. "I'll need you to beg a little more..." You said as you stroked his length slowly as Sero moaned at your touch. "Mi a-amor..por favor...saca mi leche de mi...Mariposa..." Sero said moaning as his breathing became harsher while you stroked his length. "Say it in English now." You said chuckling as Sero rolled his eyes but you couldn't tell if it was out of annoyance or pleasure.

"My love, please take out the milk from me...butterfly." Sero said embarrassed as you were pleased with his begging. "Good boy. Since you begged so nicely you'll get your award..." You said smirking as you got on your knees once again. You began to suck him off while Sero was a moaning mess, he tried his hardest to keep it in but the way you were playing with his balls drove him wild. You then sucked on his balls and he gripped on the fence behind him. 

After a few minutes, he was close to coming. "I'm going to cum..." Sero said moaning as you immediately pulled away from his length. "N-no. You can't do that." Sero said as he was breathing heavily. You began to edge him by his tip, Sero was moaning softly as he began to beg you to let him cum. "Por favor..." Sero would say softly making it music to your ears. You had him wrapped around your finger, you were living for this.

You grabbed his length gently as you stook your tongue out. You slapped his length onto your tongue as Sero grabbed the fence as his life depended on him. You heard him cursing under his breath and that was your cue to make him cum. You began to deep throat him once more making him moan like crazy as your mouth felt amazing and the way his length would go down your throat made hin throb more.

After a few seconds, he then came down your throat. You kept his length inside your throat as you could feel he was twitching like crazy. His length was throbbing you as it turned you on. You then pulled out his length from your mouth and swallowed like the good little slut you are ((: