Part 35..

Sero picked you up from the ground and placed you on the sink. "Really?" You said as your feet dangled from the sink. "Forgive me Mariposa, I won't let anything like that happen again." Sero said as he grabbed your hand gently. You rolled your eyes at him kissing your hand sweetly. "Just because you're being romantic won't make me change my mind. You fucked up." You told Sero as he sighs deeply. Sero brought your hand up to his lips as he kissed it sweetly. 

"You have such soft hands.." Sero said as he kept on kissing your hand gently making you embarrassed. He then moved forward as your legs spread open slightly while he stood in between them. Your heart began to beat like crazy as Sero cupped your face gently making you crack a small smile but immediately remembered when he kissed that clone. "Hermosa, déjame verte sonreír." Sero said as he caressed your cheek with his thumbs.

You shook your head immediately but eventually, your lips formed a small smile making Sero proud of himself. "I see that your weakness is people who speak Spanish, I also noticed that you follow lots of actors who show up in Telenovelas. You really like Latin men don't you?" Sero said teasingly making you laugh. "Yeah, what about it?" You said chuckling while Sero leaned into your ear as you could feel his hot breath on your ear. 

"Well, I can be those Latin men. Yet I can be better than all of them nena." Sero whispered into your ear making you feel hot inside. "Tsk. I'd like to see you try." You said teasingly making Sero smirk. "Do you want me to whisper you sweet nothings in Spanish, buy you flowers, buy you food, dedicate you songs, take you to Bailes, and much more Mi Amor?" Sero whispered into your ear with a raspy voice. "Estúpido." You said smiling as Sero began laughing at your accent.