Part 36..

Sero looked at you as he then cupped your face gently as he stared into your eyes making you flustered on the inside. His eyes sparkled as he then looked at your lips that were calling his name. Sero pulled down your bottom lip with his thumb as you tilted your head. "Perdóname, Mariposa." Sero said as you rolled your eyes at his words. "I don't know yet." You said while grabbing Sero's thumb pulling it away from your bottom lip.

Sero sighed as you looked away, there was no way you'd forgive Sero that fast. Cheating is cheating, you saw Sero as he smiled to himself softly. "I'll win you back then." Sero said as he pulled you in for a steamy kiss making you feel hot inside as Sero's tongue went down your throat. You then felt one of his hands travel down your throat as he began to choke you gently. "I will make you mine again by the end of the night." Sero said as he broke the kiss.

"I'm feeling hungry, I would eat you right now but I really want some cake, not yours though. You understand right comelona?" Sero said chucking while letting go of your neck. "The cake was delicious! I actually got you a slice and even went looking for you to give it to you but little did I know you were actually cheating on me." You said reminding Sero of his mistakes as he sighed harshly. "Ugh." Sero said annoyed as you got off the sink and unlocked the restroom door.

Your eyes widened as you saw the group of girls waiting for you with their arms crossed. (It's those girls that were jealous of taking Sero away from them on the dance floor. How annoying.) You thought to yourself as one of the girls began walking in your direction. You shrugged it off and walked away as the girl reached for your wrist but before their hand even grazed your wrist, Sero used his quirk and pulled their hand away from you. "Keep your hands away." Sero said glaring at the girl.