Part 34..

You walked inside and noticed the restroom was empty just as you walked in the restroom you heard "Where did she go? Didn't she like give herself the illusion to look like that girl who was dancing with that hot guy!" One of the many girls said as you began to close the restroom door just as you were about to someone's foot came in between. You looked up and it was Sero, you rolled your eyes and began to shut the door even harder making Sero scream in pain.

You opened the door and got out instead, you wanted to have some time to yourself as the strong front was cracking. You couldn't let anyone see your vulnerable side since they would think you were weak. You pushed Sero to the side and walked away. You couldn't stand him right now, you really liked him and seeing him make out with someone that wasn't you pissed you beyond but it also made your heart ache. "Mariposa, hear me out." Sero said as he grabbed your wrist.

"No. Leave me alone. I saw what happened. What is there to say? Yeah, I made out with someone who I thought it was you because they looked exactly like you. Blah, blah." You said trying to mimic Sero's voice. "I was literally right behind you, Dipshit." You said annoyed as Sero felt horrible. "Well yeah! I-. What do you want me to say!" Sero asked as he was genuinely confused. "I'm sorry, let's work this out." Sero said calmly.

"Dude, you live far away anyways. How would this relationship even work out? Plus if you thought that person was me then how the hell would I be able to trust yo-." You were cut off by Sero's lip as they crashed onto yours, you tried to push him off but he stood his ground. You rolled your eyes as he smiled softly. "I only want you Mariposa." Sero said as he then carried you to the open restroom that was empty, he shut the door behind him and locked it.