Part 58..(NSFW)

Sero locked your door and placed you on the bed. "Do you want to do this? If not that's completely fine, we can cuddle instead." Sero said smiling. "I want you to fuck me silly with that fat juicy dick." You said boldly as Sero's face became a bright red as he had to take a breather before he went feral. "Are you sure? If it's too much please tell me. I don't want to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable." Sero said sincerely making you smile.

"I'm sure, I just want you to fuck my brains out." You said smirking as you saw there a bulge showing through Sero's pants. "Okay, but if it's too much please tell me Mariposa." Sero said as you nodded and took off your clothes and laid on the bed waiting on Sero. Before you know it Sero was on top of you as he grabbed both your wrists with one hand and began to praise your neck with dark purple hickeys that were going to hurt for a few days.

"Don't be shy now, let me hear the noises you make..." Sero said smirking as he dug his teeth through your neck as you let out a little whimper making Sero turned on as his length began to grow even longer. He kissed you harshly as you were melting by the way both your lips were in sync. You then felt your wrists tied to the bed as Sero broke the kiss and looked at you. "Fuck..." Sero said to himself at the sight of you as he began to stroke his length slowly at the view.

Your eyes widened as Sero moaned softly to himself at the sight of you making you beyond embarrassed. "S-Sero please fuck me silly. Don't be a tease now..." You said as his length just kept on growing. The width of his length was already terrifying but the fact it kept getting longer made you concerned for your slutty hole that wanted Sero's length. "If you hadn't played with my feelings earlier you would have felt daddy's fat cock inside of you." Sero said smirking.

"You don't mind if I call you my slut? Do you?" Sero asked as you had your eyes on your length. "Call me whatever you want so I can have you inside of me." You said looking at him. "Whose my good little slut?" Sero asked as he began to stroke his length at a slightly faster pace. "I- I am." You said as Sero closed his eyes in pleasure. "What are you?" Sero asked as you replied with "I'm your good little slut..." You said arching your back slightly as your hole started to become impatient.

"Such a good little slut. You know your fucking place..." Sero said as he then placed his hand on your throat and began to kiss your harshly as his grip became slightly tighter making it hard to breathe. After a few seconds, Sero went down on you as he placed your legs over his shoulders and brought your body up so he could eat you up. You could feel Sero's tongue go inside your whole as he began to eat you out slowly yet passionately as you moaned at the feeling.

Sero would edge you to the point you'd almost cum in his mouth but wouldn't allow it. "You can't be edging me all this time I'm already a wet mess..I can feel it..." You said moaning softly as Sero then looked up and smirked. "Karmas a bitch huh?" Sero said chuckling as you were losing your shit. "Yes, yes it is. Please it's been at least over seven times, that's cruel." You said as Sero then began to eat you like a wild animal as you arched your back further than before.

"Cum for me." Sero demanded as he began to eat you out more fiercely as three fingers were already going in and out of your hole. "Y-yes Sir." You said moaning loudly as Sero went feral on your hole and not even a few seconds later you came as your legs were shaking like crazy as he kept on going making your whole body shake as well. "S-Sero...." You moaned out his name making him even more turned on than what he already has been.

Sero decided that he was satisfied with the outcome and immediately stopped as your thighs were and have been crushing him this whole time. Just as you finished climaxing Sero then began to slap his fat length on your tummy as you were moaning in pleasure. "You ready?" Sero asked as your legs were still shaking as he placed them back on your bed. "Yes." You said as Sero slowly put it inside of you but it went in so easily by how wet you were inside which made you both moan. "Mmm, you are so warm inside Mariposa....so warm." Sero said as he smiled.

"Do I make you feel butterflies in your tummy?" Sero asked as you nodded your head. "Well, my leche is going to be another thing you're going to feel Mariposa..." Sero said smirking as he began to pace himself and do long deep strokes that drove you wild. His rhythm was on point and hitting the right spot as you just moaned as one leg was up as he held it. He even folded you as your legs reached your face as he had even more of an open entrance. 

During the strokes, you could see Sero closing his eyes in pleasure as he was enjoying himself. You could feel his length throb as his pace changed and went faster in and out of you. You were both ready to climax as he went even faster. "Cum with me." Sero said as you moaned in pleasure by how his stories became rougher yet sloppy making you both feral. You both climaxed as you could feel his cum deep inside you making you melt.

"There's more leche to come, this is just one out of 7 rounds amor." Sero said smirking as you gulped and realized you weren't going to be able to walk after that. Sero and you did many positions and finally, in the last round, Sero was already out of his leche to fill you up with as your whole was dripping with his hot cum. "Let me clean you up amor." Sero said as he carried you from the bed and walked to your bathroom. "You okay?" Sero asked.

You looked down at your shaking legs that were about ready to give out any second as Sero laughed. "Mariposa, I'll help you clean up. Let's take a shower together. I know for sure we can do one more round." Sero said smirking as he got you inside and turned on the hot water. Next thing you know Sero has you against the cold wall of your shower as he fucked you from behind and he pulled your hair to make you look up and kiss your neck as he went in and out of you.

Sero slapped your ass multiple times as each cheek was just as red leaving his handprint on you. You were beyond sore by now as you both climaxed and took an actual shower as he cleaned you up and himself. Sero wrapped you in a towel and dried you up and then clothed you and placed you on the bed. He looked for some clean clothes and luckily found some guy shorts and an old T-shirt that was his size. "Amor, you okay?" Sero asked as he saw you laying on the bed.

Sero walked over to you and noticed you were fast asleep. "Aw baby, let me take good care of you." Sero said smiling as he admired how beautiful you looked." Sero went back to the bathroom and fixed his hair. Sero doubled checked that he looked normal and winked at himself before going back to you. Sero carried you bridal style as he whispered sweet nothings in your ears as he unlocked your door and opened it slowly as he looked at you once more.

Sero carried you back to the living room as he noticed Miguel was watching Arthur as Miguel began to sing the opening theme. "Every day when you're walking down the street, everybody that you meet, Has an original point of view. And I say HEY! what a wonderful kind of day. Where you can learn to work and play and get along with each other" Miguel sang with his heart and soul. Sero sat down on the couch as he still had you in his arms and admiring you.

Just as the opening theme closed Miguel got a quick glance of you both and then looked back at the TV. He realized something wasn't right so he turned his head like those scary dolls you see in the movies and saw that you were both squeaky clean. "What the hell happened and are they asleep? Wait, I see hick-. I-. DISGUSTING! AGH! MY VIRGIN EYES! WHERE'S THE BLEACH AT!" Miguel said dramatically as he covered his eyes as he screamed in agony and fear.

"HELL NO! I AM OUTTA HERE!" Miguel said as he stood up from the couch and grabbed the keys that were in the ground. Miguel left in a heartbeat as it was now only you and Sero together. Sero laid you down on the couch and went to your room to grab your blanket as he then ran back. Sero was spooning you as the blanket covered both of your bodies as he held you close and snuggled himself onto you. "Sorry, I went a little overboard." Sero said chuckling.

"Last night was probably the wildest thing I have ever experienced. I know it only happens in movies where you met someone and date them immediately which sounds stupid right? Yet, that's literally us. Having you here in my arms makes me feel good, it's almost as if my problems could go away. You are so amazing Mariposa, I never want you to leave my side. If you made my cheeks hurt in one single night...imagine how sore I'll be after a few days of dating you." Sero said whispering in your ear.