Part 68..

You looked over at the men in suits as they were walking towards you. "What the hell is this about.?" You said with anger in your tone as Sero crossed his arms and looked away from your direction making you irritated. You tried to stand up and held onto your couch as they all began to whisper. "Sero! EXPLAIN NOW BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS! SERO!" You screamed out to him as you were on the verge of crying about how betrayed you felt by him. "SERO!" You screamed out.

"FINE!" You said grabbing onto one of the men in suits and looked them in the eye but he immediately shut it as you both already made eye contact. You chuckled to yourself as you made the person throw up on your floor making the rest of them cover their eyes and try to grab you. "WHY DID YOU LOOK INTO THEIR EYES! WE LITERALLY DID OUR RESEARCH ON THEIR QUIRK!" A man said as you immediately tried to make eye contact with them but failed.

You walked over to Sero who was also avoiding eye contact with you. "I should have used my quirk when I had the chance! LOOK AT ME!" You screamed at Sero who shut his eyes closed while you shook him endlessly. Before you knew it one of the men placed a bag over your head preventing you from using your quirk on them. You began punching and kicking at some of the men who were groaning in agony from your kicks and punches as you felt yourself get your hands tied.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE!" You screamed out as your life depended on it which made your voice crack. It was no use as you then felt tape go around your whole body from preventing you from physically hurting anyone. A familiar pair of arms picked you up from the floor as you felt yourself get sleepy. "I'm sorry Hermosa." Sero said softly as he then carried you to the car and let you sit on his lap. Sero snuggled himself in your neck as you began to tear up.