Part 49..

"I'll never snitch on daddy." You said quietly under your breath while Sero's eyes widened in shock. "I thought they were supposed to be knocked out cold?" Sero said to himself as he looked at you. "I'll hold a brick for you, daddy." You said trying to open your eyes but your eyelids felt heavy. "Amor, go to sleep." Sero said chuckling. "Smash on a bitch for you, daddy." You said trying to lift your hand up to show your true emotions on how you felt.

"Top of the ritz. gettin' ate like a steak. I'ma cream on your face, Lil' daddy." You said opening your eyes slowly to look at Sero. He was beyond flustered as he shook his head. "Dios mio." Sero said smiling at you as he leaned in and pecked your lips softly. "I can't believe you drugged me. You were the only exception on not snitching Idiota." You said annoyed as Sero smiled. "I'm sorry. If you snitch on me I will have to punish you though." Sero said while you looked at him confused.

"Well if it's a punishment I can enjoy I mean shiiii. I might as well." You said teasingly while Sero shook his head and dug through his pocket. Sero took out a small pill from a tiny box and looked at you. "Take it before it's too late." Sero said handing you the pill. "Yeah, no. I'm not trying to get drugged again." You said looking at the pill. "Do you want to forget everything about me or not?" Sero said in an impatient manner making you nervous for no reason.

"Gah damn okay. No need to tell me like that. You could have said something romantic but no. I am disappointed." You said shaking your head while Sero rolled his eyes as he grabbed the pill and lifted your chin up. "Open your mouth wide and swallow the pill like a good girl now." Sero said looking down on you as you blankly stared at him. "Do as I say Mariposa or you'll piss me off." Sero said glaring down on you while your lips formed a devilish smirk.