Part 73..

"Why the hell do you have you have my eyes dude." You said while squinting your eyes to check if it was your dress. "I want to relive that dance we shared." Sero said smiling like a Dumbass as you shook your head. "I deadass woke up from a Coma a few minutes ago and you want to dance...are you okay?" You asked Sero who chuckled and walked towards you. He grabbed a chair and sat on it as he looked at you with admiration that made you roll your eyes.

"Mariposa, please...I want to make it up for putting you in a coma." Sero said as he folded your dress gently that made you scoff. "I'm way too tired right now Sero, maybe some other time. Can we just cuddle in the meantime? If I feel better I guess we can dance later o-." Your eyes widened as Sero put down your dress on the chair and jumped the bed. "What the hell..." You said turning to your side to reveal Sero covering himself up in the blanket you were under.

Sero grabbed your waist and brought you closer to his chest making which invited you to snuggle into him. "Ser-." You were cut off by the way Sero began to hug the hell out of you which made you tear up. "Do you forgive me?" Sero asked as he placed his chin on the top of your head. "If you don't that's fine, I uh- understan-" Sero cut himself up as he felt his throat tighten. "I couldn't sleep at all with the fact you're in a coma because of me" Sero said.

"I don't deserve you." Sero said holding you tightly which made you take a deep breath. "I am honestly a little mad at you by the fact you deadass drugged m-" Sero began to cry as you felt a tear or two touch your head. "I'm so fucking happy you're okay. I don't know what I would have done if you never woke up..." Sero said as he then scooted down to be eye level with you and kissed your forehead softly and began to kiss all over your face making you feel loved.