Part 79..(NSFW)

You placed down your plate of food and grabbed Sero's cowboy hat and put it on your head instead. 

"Fuck...please fuck me..." Sero said breathing harshly at how sexy you looked in his cowboy hat.

"I'll think about it." You said walking away with the plate of food you picked up to eat at the single table waiting for you. 

Sero looked over at you who was eating peacefully alone at the table that he helped set up because he's not that lazy. 

"Are you enjoying the food?" Sero said sitting next to you with a plate full of food.

"Yes! It's delicious! Did you help make this?" You asked Sero while taking another bite of the food.

"I mean sort of? I bought the ingredients needed...?" Sero said a little embarrassed.

"Oh. It's still amazing though!"You said smiling at Sero who had the softest facial expression.

"I'm really happy to know that Mariposa..." Sero said kissing your cheek gently.

"Awe Sero...oh~" You said as Sero made his way to your neck kissing it passionately. 

You closed your eyes as you felt Sero sucking on your neck, he wasn't even going gentle but a little harsh on your neck which would become a dark purple. 

Sero stopped sucking your neck to see if your neck was bruised enough.

"You know Mariposa, even with all this food on the table...I want to eat you instead." Sero said smirking to himself.

"WHAT DID HE SAYYYYYY!" You covered your mouth because you realized you said it out loud instead of your inside voice.

Sero placed his hand under your dress and began to rub the outside of your panties making you moan softly.

"Mira...you are already wet for me...I really turn you on huh.?" Sero said making little circles with his thumb.

"How could I not? When you're looking like that~" You said as both your hands were now wrapped around Sero's wrist. 

Sero smirked and moved your panties to the side so he was allowed more access. Just as his finger was about to go in your slutty hole it slipped in easily by how wet it was making Sero flustered. 

You let out a small moan as Sero's middle finger was now inside of you pumping in and out slowly. Sero was beyond turned on to the point his pants were now too tight as you slowly opened your eyes to see Sero rubbing his bulge to you. 

"Mariposa...?" Sero asked as you began to unbuckle his pants and unbuttoned his pants so you could grab his length. 

Sero's eyes widened as you were now jacking him off in which you were both now helping each other cum. 

"Fuck...you are so fucking naughty...aren't you Mariposa?" Sero said as he inserted another finger inside of you and going at a faster pace. 

Your thumb was circulating on his tip and realized he already had precum coming out.

Sero was moaning by how lewd you two were being, he didn't mind it but it was a little embarrassing for him. There was no one around which made him feel not so embarrassed but the way you were moaning out his name just made him want to fuck you even harder.

"Mariposa...you know you look so fucking sexy right? You might as well keep that cowboy hat on when I fuck your brains out..." Sero moaning as you were close to cumming. 

"Sero...I'm going to cum..." You said moaning and gripping onto his length making him insert another finger inside of you.

"Yeah..? Cum for me...I want all your juice covering my fingers..." Sero said moaning as you nodded your head.