Part 60..

"Do you know that one Spiderman scene where he kisses the girl upside down..?" Sero said a little embarrassed as you saw his face turn a bright red. "You want to do that?" You asked as Sero had a big smile on his face while he nodded. "Yes." Sero said quickly as you rolled off the couch and fell to the ground. You then stood up and limped to your backyard door as Sero shook his head and picked you up from your feet. Sero carried you outside your backyard and helped you stand up.

Sero put on a Spiderman mask and got himself up to your roof and positioned himself. "It's rating already..?" You said quietly to yourself as Sero came down upside and hanged onto his tape to not fall down. Sero was smiling to himself under the mask as you rolled it down to reveal his lips. You leaned in and grabbed his face gently as both your lips met. The kiss was so passionate that it made you melt into the moment you were both creating. 

Sero fell down to the ground because his dumbass wanted to grab your face as well

Sero fell down to the ground because his dumbass wanted to grab your face as well. You laughed at the sight of Sero groaning as you then sat on his lap. You heard a bell ringing as Sero sighed and took off his mask. "I guess that's my cue to leave huh..?" Sero said pouting as you nodded your head. "Y-yeah..." You said as Sero got up and pecked your lips before you left him once again in your head. "See you later..?" Sero said as you nodded your head.

"Bitchhhh! We need to leave for our next class!" Your friend Miguel said as Litzy slapped the back of your head. "Were you daydreaming about that Sero guy again?" Litzy asked as you stood up from your seat and put on your backpack. "Y-yeah. I wish he was real..." You said in a sad tone as Litzy felt bad. "Don't be sad, you're a bad bitch. You have all these guys here wanting you but you turn them down!" Miguel said shaking his head. "I'm not cheating on Sero." You said shaking your head.