Part 80..

"My food...all over the floor. I'm hungry..." You said as Sero was carrying you bridal style towards the exit door. "Amor, I'll get a plate of food for you okay? Let me get you inside the truck first." Sero said placing you in the passenger seat. You smiled at Sero before he left and ran back inside to get you food. A few seconds later Sero came running with a plate full of food which made you instantly happy. "Here you go Hermosa." Sero said handing you the food and kissing your cheek.

"What about the place? We trashed it." You said as Sero chuckled. "Someone's already on their way to get it cleaned up." Sero said before he closed your door and walked over to the driver's seat. "So like are you in the Mafia or was that when I was still in my coma." You asked Sero who buckled up. "You'll be sitting on my lap while everyone else sees us both on the throne. You'll get along with everyone, if you're not ready for that it's fine Mariposa." Sero said starting the truck.

"Deadass?" You asked Sero who nodded his head and put the truck in reverse. "Hell yeah! I'M GONNA BE LIVING THAT Y/N LIFE WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH A MAFIA LEADER AND AKUDGVWDU!" You said freaking out in the best way possible as Sero chuckled at your reaction. "Wait is Miguel in it as well?" You asked. "He's my right han- OH FUCK!" Sero screamed as a car was going right to his side of the car that was going full speed. Your eyes widened in fear the truck flipped over.

You both screamed in fear as the truck did many flips making it land backward. Sero groaned in pain and unbuckled his seatbelt and fell down as you did the same. The door didn't budge and since your legs didn't work you were useless in the situation. Sero kicked opened the door and wrapped you with his tape and got you out of the truck. You heard a gunshot and realized Sero was struggling to get out but another gunshot was aimed at the truck causing an explosion.