Part 25..(A Lil Spicy)

Sero closed his eyes softly as he moaned softly throughout the kiss. He grabbed your hands and placed them on the back of his neck as you then played with the back of his hair and slightly pulled on his hair causing him to moan slightly louder. You smiled through the kiss, you were enjoying the feeling of Sero's lips on yours. Sero then picked you up swiftly making you wrap your legs around his waist as Sero pushed you against the fence making both your bodies leave no space in between.

You broke the kiss and began to kiss Sero's neck softly making him curse in Spanish under his breath. You chuckled softly at his reaction as you then began to leave hickeys on his neck claiming him as yours so whoever looked at his direction would know he belonged to someone. You stopped and looked at Sero who was desperately wanting more of your lips. "You know how you asked me to be your girlfriend.?" You asked Sero as he gave you a soft smile.

"Yes, you never gave me an answer Mariposa..." Sero said as he kissed your nose quickly making you giggle. "Did you really mean it or..?" You asked as you were genuinely curious. Sero tilted his and scoffed softly. "Of course I did Mariposa. I want you all to myself." Sero said as he pecked your lips quickly making you smile even more. "Dead ass?" You asked him as Sero nodded his head "Si Nena..." Sero said in a flirty matter as he began to kiss all over your face sweetly.

"That tickles!" You said laughing softly as Sero then began to lick your neck softly. He then did a circular motion with his tongue on your neck making you moan softly as he then began to kiss your neck sloppily and leaving wet kisses all over your neck. He was worshiping your neck at this point as you just bit your lip trying to not let your moans escape. "Moan for me, Mariposa." Sero demanded as he began to suck on your neck harshly making you moan. Sero was beyond turned on by how obedient you were.