Part 42..

"Olvidemos el pasado...Y lo que diga la gente..." Sero sang as he grabbed your hand your hand slowly spun you around as everyone began to whistle and crowd around you both. You were already embarrassed but you had to pull through. "Lo que importa es que te amo...Y me amas, para siempre..." Sero sang as you were now facing him but he walked to your side and wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you in close for a side hug. At this point, you were ready to die out of embarrassment.

"Olvidemos el pasado...Y vivamos el presente..." Sero sang while you looked into his eyes that were sparkling and filled with joy. "HELL YEAH!" You heard Litzy cheer Sero on as you looked at her. "Bro, help me." You mouthed to her as she shook her head softly. "You're doing great!" Litzy mouthed back to you with a thumbs up making you die on the inside. "Lo que importa es que me amas...Y te amo, para siempre..." Sero sang as the song ended making you feel relieved. 

Everyone went batshit crazy at how beautifully Sero sang to you, they were whistling and such. In the corner of your eye, you could see the girls that were glaring at you. You chuckled as you turned to them and showed them the bouquet of roses Sero gave you because why the hell not. One of them was the reason why you were in this situation, just as you were waving the roses Sero's index finger was placed under your chin as he the made you face him.

"Was that romantic enough for you? Or should I sing another one?" Sero said chuckling as he then saw the girls from before on the dance floor glaring at the both of you. You then felt a soft pair of lips on your left cheek. Everyone gasped at the sight of Sero kissing your cheek, at this point staying home sounds really nice. "Do you forgive me yet? Or should I make this night more embarrassing for you Mariposa?" Sero whispered in a raspy voice making you embarrassed.