Part 33..

"Do you know where Sero could have gone to?" You asked Litzy as she was eating her cake. "He's probably taking a shit or something. Have you checked outside?" Litzy said covering her mouth since she was still chewing. "Oh, I haven't. I'll be right back." You said as you stood up and walked away from the table leaving the girls my themselves as they watched you walk outside where the bouncy house was located. You looked around the bouncy house but he wasn't there at all. 

You then heard familiar moans coming from afar. "No...I'm hearing things...?" You told yourself as you walked to where the moans were coming from. Your eyes immediately widen as you saw Sero moaning your name through a kiss with some person who looks exactly like you from behind wearing the same dress like you and everything. "Oh?" You walked towards the person as you immediately pulled on their hair making the person lookup. "Now tell me, who the fuck are you?" You asked.

Sero's eyes widened as he saw there were both of you. "W-wait." Sero said as he walked backward tripping on a pebble making him fall on his flat ass. "I asked you a fucking question. Answer." You said to the person as they began to chuckle. You rolled your eyes as you then made the person look at you. (I shouldn't do this but oh well. Not like anyone will find out.) you thought to yourself as you active your quirk and the person immediately began to scream in pure fear.

You chuckled as you let go of the person making them fall to the ground. Sero's eyes widened as you began to walk towards him. "Oh shit. That's the real Y/n.." Sero said softly. "Well isn't this funny, the one that gets cheated on cheats. Wow." You said smiling at him. "I hate cheaters, we're done." You said as you began to walk away as confident as you could but in reality, you were genuinely hurt. Yeah, you may have just met him a few hours ago but that chemistry was real. You sighed softly and walked back inside.