Part 12..

As you and Sero were dancing everyone began to crowd you both forming a circle around you both. They were all impressed by how well both your dance moves complimented each other so perfectly. Sero on the other hand had the biggest smile imaginable as he danced as if no one was watching. On the inside though, he was filled with joy as he was able to share a dance with you since you did say you love dancing. Which made him even more attracted to you.

Sero then grabbed your waist with his right hand as your left hand was on his shoulder. You both then grabbed each other's hand and swayed to the music that was blasting. Sero's touch was so gentle as took the lead and you both moved your hips in sync. He then spun you around slowly as you took tiny steps to move your hips more. In those moments you felt a genuine attraction to him, the way he danced showed you what kind of person he was and you were digging it.

 That Sero guy really knew how to dance which made you blush on the inside as you just kept on smiling at him as all your attention was on him and the music. You both left each other's touch once again, you felt your body move on its own as your hips moved so beautifully as Sero's eyes widened at the way they moved perfectly to the music. Sero immediately felt himself feel butterflies at the sight of you. He loved every second you guys were sharing at this moment.

Sero then sang the part of the song that said "Suavemente, bésame. Que quiero sentir tus labios, Besándome otra vez."  You felt yourself get hot as he then winked at you which made you smile even more as your cheeks began to hurt. You both shared a sweet smile as you both then grabbed each other's hands and slowly put them up in the air as you both then felt a tiny shock go through both which made you both smile even more.