Part 56..

" I don't know what the hell you're talking about but I'm here for it." You said smiling at Sero who chuckled. The song was playing as Miguel stood up from the ground and kept his eyes on you and Sero. Miguel smiled at the sight of you two and saw how you both moved to the beat in sync. "Wow, Sero wasn't lying when he said they both had perfect chemistry." Miguel said smiling as he then noticed the door was wide open so he went and closed it.

Sero was leading Y/n as he brought them closer to him so their bodies could almost touch. Yet in his mind, all he could think about was bringing back your memories. Last night meant the world to him, he even had the balls to sing to you in front of everyone at the party. Miguel was right about the night sounding like fanfiction yet it made him fall for you even harder. It may have seemed unrealistic as hell but was happy to be living that Y/n life as in any fanfiction.

Through the dance, Sero was singing to Y/n while Miguel watched from afar. "I swear if that bad bitch doesn't recollect their damn memories. I'll just have to beat it out of them, yeah sounds about right. I ain't letting Sero kill the baddest bitch of them all. I still have so much to live for such as...hm. I-. I don't even know. But I have a damn purpose the fuck." Miguel said to himself quietly while watching Sero twirl you around. 

The song was coming to an end as Miguel was thoroughly examining your body language and facial expression. Just as he was about to blink he noticed that you smiled differently at Sero which made him GASP. "D-did I see that right? I- YEAH BITCH I AIN'T DYING TODAY! ANOTHER DAY FOR THE BADDEST HOE AROUND!" Miguel said celebrating to himself as the song ended. Sero noticed you were looking at his bare chest which made him flustered. "Can we try that kiss again?" You asked Sero who tilted his head to the side. "Of cour-." Sero was cut off by your lips.